Chapter 20 Message: Don't Mess With Us

*Training Room, Nighttime*

Maria releases her power in the training room

Maria releases her power in the training room. Shiva and Luna look impressed. Maria reveals ten devil wings.

"So this is your true strength when you remove the seals within you." Luna says.

"Yup. I made sure that I keep the seals working at all time. I can remove it willingly. Training wasn't a waste in those four years after all." Maria says.

"How did the supernatural beings not sense your presence?" Shiva asks.

"Well I practiced with barriers since I knew it would come in handy in the future." Maria says.

"That's smart." Shiva smiles.

"So, are we gonna do this?" Maria asks.

"Yes we are. I hope you are ready." Shiva smirks.

"I'll keep the barriers up in case you two get too serious." Luna sighs as she creates more barriers in the room.

Shiva and Maria charge at each other.

*Kitchen*
Misaka and Marinette place the chocolate cake and coffee cake on the table.

*Rumble*
"Guess Maria and Shiva are at it." Marinette sighs.

"No kidding. But we know Maria can handle herself." Misaka says.

*Rumble*
"And it's more likely she is going all out too. Better suet up some barriers in the house." Misaka says.

Marinette creates a magic circle in her ear and notify the rest to set barriers to protect the house.

*Training Room*
Maria and Shiva connect their punches to each other's face. Shiva fires a fireball. Maria fires one back and the attacks cancel each other out. Maria charges at Shiva. Shiva moves to the side and double kick Maria in the face. They both land and connect their punches fast. Luna smiles. Shiva release more of her strength and Maria smirks.

"Oh dear. They are gonna go out of control at this rate." Luna shakes her head.

Around the house, everyone could feel Maria's and Shiva's aura.

"Their gonna go crazy in 3... 2.... 1...." Everyone says.

*RUMBLE*
*Explosion*

*Training Room*
Luna coughs and swings her hand around to create some air. As the dust clears, she sees the training room mostly destoryed. Maria is down on the ground panting as Shiva wipes the blood off her mouth.

"Yep! No where near your strength." Maria giggles.

"But you held on long enough to survive. Normally, that would kill people. Your just injured." Shiva says.

"Training pays off as always!" Maria says.

Kisara busts the door open. "KEEP IT DOWN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"