Chapter 23 Alliance

*Morning, Front Door*

Wilson and his peerage appear from the magic circle

"Wow. I thought we had to get through the barrier first." Jason states.

"Under normal circumstances that would be the case. However, I thought her how to conceal her and anyone presence within the barriers so I know how to remove it. And here comes someone." Wilson says.

Maria opens the door. "You know removing the barrier could have alerted other supernatural beings to my house."

"Hehehe. Always worried about others." Wilson smiles as he snaps his fingers.

The purple barriers are put up around the house.

"*sigh* Come in." Maria moves aside to let them in.

Wilson and his peerage enter and Maria closes the door.

"I must say, I like this place. You know you could've made a castle. Enough rooms to-!" Wilson gets interrupted.

"Don't even finish that sentence. Look, I know why you are here. It has to be either an alliance or just catching up." Maria crosses her arms.

"Getting to the point are we? It's actually both. I'm here to show that you aren't an enemy my apprentice." Wilson smiles as he places his hand on her shoulder.

"I see. Well I can assure you. I won't make my mentor and his peerage an enemy. And as long yu don't warm anyone I care about, we are in good terms." Maria ruffles Wilson's hair.

"My King. You usually don't allow anyone female to touch your hair." Marlize states.

"Oh I know. She's an acception besides you and the ladies in my peerage. That's how much trust I have in her." Wilson says.

"Understood." Marlize says.

"Hey Maria. The others are-" Misaka stops as she sees Wilson and his peerage. "Oh! I didn't know we were having company."

"It's okay Misaka. These are the 'The Forgotten Ones'. Wilson here is my mentor and the king of this peerage." Maria says.

"Hello." Wilson smiles.

"Hello to you as well my King's mentor." Misaka bows her head.

"Raise your head. No need to be formal. I can see how loyal you are to Maria just by your body language" Wilson says.

"Your words honor me." Misaka smiles. "As I saying before, the others are waking up."

"I see. Better let them know that we have company." Maria says.

"Understood." Misaka says as she creates a magic circle by her ear and walks away.

"She is a beautiful lady my King." Jason says.

"Agreed. She looks good. Kinda makes me jealous." Seraphina says.

"*chuckles* My. That's a first." Wilson smirks. "I never took you to be the jealous type Seraphina."