Chapter 11 Getting the Familiars

Vectia watches Issei and Asia interacting. After a long day, Issei leaves. Vectia follows Asia to the abandoned church. Vectia sense fallen angels in the church.

"Guess she was right." Vectia says before disappearing by the magic circle.

*Maria's Household*
"So the abandoned church is full of fallen angels. That poor nun. Not doubt that boy would try to save her. Keep watch until I give the order. For now rest." Maria orders.

Vectia nods and heads upstairs.

*Time Skip to Raynare capturing Asia*
Vectia watches Rias appear and getting Issei. Vectia disappears in a magic circle. Rias turns to see no one there.

*Maria's Household*
"I see. Now that it is clear. They most likely want her scared gear." Maria concludes.

"Should I save her?" Vectia asks.

"No. I believe the boy and the peerage he is in would rescue her." Maria says. "However, you, Misaka and Jessica would watch to see how it goes." Maria says.

*Time Skip to Rias and her peerage leaving the abandoned church*
"Guess she was right." Vectia says.

"Let's go. We wasted enough here." Misaka says.

"Alright. The magic circle is ready." Jessica says.

The magic circle teleports them away. Rias looks around.

'I felt magic.' Rias thinks.

*Maria's Household*
"Told you. Now that's done. I should let you know that familiars will be ready in due time. We will head to the familiar forest when it is time." Maria says.

The three nod.

*Time Skip to Rias Peerage already in the familiar forest*
Maria creates a teleport to the familiar forest. Maria and her peerage have masks on incase they were caught. Maria looks to the corner and sees Rias's peerage with the familiar master.

"Alright, spread out and find familiars of your choosing. We meet back her in 10 minutes. There is next time when the full moon comes." Maria says.

The rest nod and spread out.

Maria keeps watch until Rias peerage leaves. Maria sighs and looks around. She wonders around and finds familiars of cute looks or scary looks. As she begins to fly towards near the cave. She sees something burning. Maria's decides to get closer and check it out. She looks surprised but also interested in the thing to be her familiar.

 She looks surprised but also interested in the thing to be her familiar

"Nice. I'm a devil. Your a flame horse. We could be the definition of a burning devil or something." Maria smiles under her mask.

Maria goes towards it. The horse increase the temperature. Maria's releases some of her powers. Maria lands a few feet away. She extends her hand and slowly approaches the horse.

"Come on. I mean no harm You wanna see my face?" Maria asks.

Maria slowly removes her mask.

"This is how I look. I mean no harm. I just want you as my familiar. You can trust me." Maria smiles.

The horse looks at Maria and sees her hand getting closer. The horse reduces the heat and let's Maria's hand touch it.

"You wish to be my familiar?" Maria asks.

The horse breaths.

"Okay." Maria smiles.

Maria does the ritual and makes the flame horse her familiar.

"Welcome to my family. What should I name you? Maybe we'll figure something out once we get back home." Maria says as she puts her mask on.

*6 minutes later*
The group make it back to the spot.

"Everyone got a familiar?" Maria asks.

They nod.

"I got two." Juleka smiles.

"Impressive. You win for the most." Maria chuckles.

Maria creates a magic circle.

"HEY!" a male calls out.

The familiar master sees the group of masked people. He sees the magic circle.

 He sees the magic circle

The group teleports away. The familiar master scratches his head.

"Guess they were here for familiars." the familiar master says.