Chapter 34 Attack on the Rating Game

*Time Skip to the Rating Game*
Maria and Wilson conceal their presense to watch the rating game.

"I LOVE RIAS GREMORY!!!!!" Issei yells as he powers up.

"How pathetic." Wilson says.

"The power of a pervert in the tip of his junk. Honestly, how can anyone be that perverted to that extent and gain power?" Maria asks.

"It is funny to think about it. Well! I suggest you leave because I'm about to make my entrance." Wilson cracks his knuckles.

"You know I can stay and record." Maria smiles.

"No no. You'll need to protect your family. We don't want them to do a sneak attack now." Wilson says.

Issei and Sairaorg go all out and begin to attack one another.

"Yeah your right. I have Remi and Misha to worry about." Maria stands up. "Later teach." she teleports away.

"Alright my apprentice." Wilson smiles.

Issei balance break disappears as he uses his last remaining strength to throw a punch.

"RED DRAGON EMPEROR! Wait!" the armor yells.

Issei stops.

"Look. You won. There is no point. He's already unconscious. He fought-!!!" the amor stops speaking when a hand in armor pierces Issei's chest.

Rias widens his eyes in shock. Everyone in the crowd gasps in horror. Issei looks down to his chest to see the armored hand. He turns his head back to see the one person he never expected to see in the rating game.

 He turns his head back to see the one person he never expected to see in the rating game

"Hello brother. I enjoyed the match but I was bored waiting to kill you. So I figured it was now the time to strike." Izuma says.

She removes her hand and Issei drops to his knees.

"ISSEI!!!!!!" Rias shouts.

Wilson gets up from his chair and powers up. "SIRZECHS!!! I'M HERE! COME AND FIGHT ME!! THE REST OF YOU ATTACK!!!"

Wilson's peerage power up and begin to attack.

"Everyone! Leave the place at once! We are under attack!!! I repeat! We are under attack!" Azazel says.

"Grayfia! Take our son away from here." Sirzechs says.

"Under-!" Grayfia gets interrupted as the windows break.