Chapter 9 Ignore

*Maria's Household, Nighttime*
"I see. So they had interest in you all. It's not surprise. Well, given the circumstances, they'll most likely call you again. So you'll have to denied them each time. If they come to you, walk it off. If they follow you, then report it to the principal or the student council as entering personal space or something." Maria says.

The group nods.

"Now go do your homework or something. Tomorrow will be one hell of a day." Maria sighs.

The group leaves.

"Misaka, Vectia, you two did leave the spies alive right?" Maria asks.

They nod.

"Good. We don't need them to come after us." Maria says. 'Having them go to school is now an honest mistake. Oh well. We gotta do what we gotta do.'

*Time Skip after Issei date with "Yuuma", Kuoh Academy*
Zane and the group walk pass the students.

"Again? Do they live together?"

"Man, I wanna live with those babes."

"I feel so jealousy."

"I want to make him mine."

"Seriously uncomfortable." Zane mumbles.

The girls ignore the the comments. Issei walks up to Zane and grabs his shirt.

"Zane. Please tell you remember Yuuma?" Issei says.

"Who?" Zane asks.

"You know the black hair girl with the bust size boobs." Issei says.

"....."

"Nope." Zane replies.

Issei gets gloomy and walks away. Zane looks at the girls.

"Guess he died and came back as a devil." Zari says.

"Indeed. Let's see what else has happened." Zane says.

*Lunch, Cafeteria*
The group sit down and begin eating. Kiba comes in the cafeteria and the girls begin to scream.

"It's the prince of Kuoh Academy."

"What's he doing here?"

"Kiba! Notice me."

Kiba waves at the girls. As he approaches the table, he taps on Zane's shoulder. Zane looks at Kiba.

"Yes?" Zane asks.

"The president wishes to speak with you." Kiba states.

"Sorry. No can do." Zane replies.

Kiba looks surprised. "Why?"

"I wish to spend time with my family here." Zane says.

"Look, tell your president we will come to your club whenever we feel like it. You can't force us to come." Zari points out.

"Unless your a big meanie." Juleka pouts.

"Now now. Ice cream later at home if you calm down." Sabrina rubs Juleka's back.

"Okay." Juleka says happily.

"I see. I'll let her know." Kiba says.

Kiba walks away. The group look at him before resuming eating their lunch.

"Never give up do they?" Jessica asks.

"Nope." they all respond.

*ORC, 5 minutes later*
Rias slams her desk. "What do you mean they won't come? And they wish to come whenever they feel like it?"

"I'm sorry president but that's what they say. The youngest one said that I'm a 'big meanie' if I force them." Kiba says. "Plus, the other girl says I can't force them to come."

Rias sighs.

"Well what they say is kinda true. You can't force them to come. Maybe they are enjoying their time together." Issei says.

"Shut it perv." Koneko says.

"Hey!" Issei wines.

"Akeno, you think we should confront them?" Rias asks.

"I don't know. If we follow them, we'll get attacked. That's what happened to me." Akeno replies.

"And to Tsubaki." Rias adds. "I don't know what's going on but we have to figure out what."

"But still, for an fallen angel to attack Akeno must mean that more fallen angels are here." Kiba says.

"But they normally show their faces. The one Akeno fought didn't." Rias points out.

"Why not ask Sona to call one of them?" Akeno says.

"Yeah. That could work." Rias smiles.

*Time Skip to Class*
"Zane Truesdale. Please report to the student council room. Thank you." Sona says in the speaker.

"Zane-" the teacher starts but gets interrupted.

"I won't go. I need to learn this." Zane says.

"I-I see. Alright. Let's continue." the teacher says.

After three times calling Zane, the teacher looks at Zane. Zane shakes his head. The teacher sighs and continues.

*Student Council*
Sona's eyebrows twitch. Rias's eyebrows twitch.

"He's not coming." Rias and Sona say in unison.

"Maybe we should call the others." Sona suggests.

Rias nods in approval. After call each one three times, Sona and Rias looked pissed.

"Oh my. To think every single one of them ignored to be summoned to the student council." Akeno smiles.

"They're definitely hiding something. I know it!" Rias says in frustration.

"Maybe we should confront them after school." Sona says. "It's the best choice we have."

"Agreed." Rias says.

*Afterschool*
Rias's peerage and Sona's peerage wait by the gate. The students pass by. After waiting for 3 hours, Zane and the group didn't show up.

Rias eyebrows twitch even more. A tick mark appears on Rias forehead.

"Hey president. Maybe they left early?" Issei says.

A teacher passes by.

"Excuse me." Sona calls out.

The teacher looks at Sona.

"Do you have Zane Truesdale in your class?" Sona asks.

"Yes I do. Why?" the teacher asks.

"Because we were waiting for him for quite some time." Sona replies.

"Oh. Then you wasted your time. He along with Jessica and Zari left early." the teacher respond.

"Thank you." Sona smiles.

The teacher walks away.

"Okay! That does it. Tomorrow, we are waiting by their classes! No excuses!" Rias says in frustration.

*The next day*
Zane and the group never showed up to any of their classes. In the ORC room, Rias punches the wall, making a hole. Akeno fixed the hole in the wall.