Chapter 28 Kuroka and Bessily

*Time Skip to Koneko and Kuroka talking*

"I only sent a fraction of my chi and yet you still came running

"I only sent a fraction of my chi and yet you still came running. I'm glad you can still feel our sisterly bond." Kuroka says.

"What do you want? My time is precious so spill it." Koneko says.

There's no need to be rude honey. I just from a great par that a party is going down. It caught my interest but you know about curiosity and cats." Kuroka says.

"So what are you doing here Kuroka?" Koneko asks.

"Seriously? I came back for you Shirone. When things we south I had to drop everything and run. I couldn't take you with me." Kuroka states.

"Kuroka." Rias says.

"Yeah. I had a feeling that Koneko know that weirdo cat lady." Issei says.

"Their sisters." Rias says.

"Hey yo kitty cat." Bikou says.

"It's the Khaos Brigade." Rias says.

"What is it Bikou?" Kuroka asks.

"Two rats are hiding in the shadows. You persisted them, yes?" Bikou questions. "With our mastery in sage arts, we can easily detect interlopers by the mere flow of their chi." Bikou says.

Rias shows herself and begins to walk towards Koneko.

"Rias? You're here and pervy?" Koneko questions.

"Kuroka. Koneko is a member of my household. And we gremories look out of our own." Rias says.

"You household? Like that matters. She and I are sisters. First and formals. I'm not going to give to you just because you dated." Kuroka says.

"Hey Monkey douche bag! How's my buddy Vali doing?!" Issei asks.

"*chuckles* He's fine." Bikou replies.

"Who's the brat?" Kuroka asks.

"That creedend is the Red Dragon Emperor." Bikou says.

"Oh? So he's the super tiddy freak that made Vali run for the hills." Kuroka says.

"Damn right! Though, I still consider more encore." Issei says.

"I still don't get what you want." Koneko says.

"I wanted you to invite you to join Ophis, Vali and me. After all cutie pie, as my sister, you have the same killer power in your blood." Kuroka says.

"I won't leave. I found my place as Rias family." Koneko says.

"Koneko is one of us. We aren't gonna hand her over." Issei states.

"I guess we have to her from you then." Kuroka states.

"Personally, I'm excited for you to intend to resist. There's no better way to consume some time." Bikou says.

"Why would they want to take up time?" Rias asks.