Chapter 35 Evil Issei Is Born

As a figure searches for a host, it stumbles upon a brown hair boy with a power of a devil & dragon.

"This one will do. However, I can't seem to connect to him. I have no choice but too recreate an event that he fears. I must wipe those memories and replace them with a fake ones. I have no choice. It's the only way to pass down my strength."

*ORC*
A flash happens in the ORC and everyone gets into place.

"Issei. What am I to you?" Rias asks.

"Ummm. Let me think... Well, your the president-!" Issei gets interrupted.

"Your an ass! I WISHED I NEVER SAVED YOU!" Rias yells then quickly covers her mouth.

Rias looks to see Issei with wide eyes. Issei began to tear up.

"I see..... Well...... I'll just leave." Issei lowers his head and begins to walk away.

"Issei! Wait!" Rias tries to grab Issei's arm but the gauntlet appears.

"Rias Gremory. I suggest you don't follow. Let him be." Ddraig says.

Rias falls to her knees and begins to cry.

Issei leaves the building and heads to the gates. He leaves the school and walks around town. As he reaches the park, he stops and falls to his knees.

"Why?" Issei cries. "After everything I did. She didn't even let me finish what I wanted to say. What can I say? I love you but I'm scared about being played by another woman? That Raynare killed me after I thought she was the one? That I needed to have time to think about what could await for me in the future?" Issei drops to his knees and lets his head fall to the ground.

"Partner...." Ddraig wanted to say something but doesn't know what.

"Power...... Is....... What you desire?" a voice says.

Issei lifts his head up and looks around.

"Do you wish for power? To hurt those that broke you?" the voice asks.

Issei gets up and looks around. Suddenly, his vision becomes clouded. He blinks and finds himself in some place.

"Ddraig?" Issei calls out.

Issei begins to walk around. He hears a girl giggle. Issei stops and looks around.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Issei calls out.

Issei continues to walk while looking back every few seconds. He stops when he hears another girl giggle.

"Hello?" Issei says.

Laugher can be heard. Issei begins to freak out a little. White circles begin to come out of the ground. Issei watches it happen and it begins to circle around.

"You'll never be loved." a female says.

"AHAHAHAH!!"

"HEHEHEHE!"

"GAHAHAHA!!"