Chapter 16 Warning

*Time Skip to the day Riser vs Rias battle will commend*
Zane enters the Student Council Room. Sona and Tsubaki look to see Zane.

"Why do you keep calling me and my family all this time?" Zane asks.

"Because we need answers and your family is the only ones to provide them." Sona replies.

"Why does it matter?" Zane asks.

"Because we know you are part of the supernatural. Don't denied it. Tsubaki followed you and your friends." Sona states.

The student council members look at Zane. Zane glares at Tsubaki. Tsubaki felt a shiver go down her spine.

"I see. It's not wonder I felt a roach nearby." Zane says.

Tsubaki eye twitch from Zane's comment.

"Then again. The first time she followed us result in her getting beaten up." Zane smirks.

"So you admit that you were involved in her injury." Sona says.

"It was her fault for following us. We ignored your summonings. We tried to ignore the ORC. And you and that pesky red head idiot kept on checking us. Look where that ended up for the roaches." Zane says.

Tsubaki eyebrow twitch again. The student council members look ready to fight.

"Even if you and everyone in this room attacks me, everyone in the school dies. Wouldn't that be a downfall for your reputation along with the red head idiot?" Zane smiles.

"You wouldn't dare." Sona says in anger.

"Oh we do dare. That's why I'm warning. Leave us alone. My king is far more stronger than you and Rias peerage all together." Zane says.

"Your part of a peerage?" Sona asks.

"Of course. I'm a knight in my King's peerage." Zane replies.

"And why are you and your friends here?" Sona asks.

"It's none of your business. She saved us from death and we thank her for that." Zane says.

"How come we never met your King or known about her?" Sona asks.

"Because the underworld believes she is dead." Zane replies.

"What is your scared gear?" Sona asks.

"Don't got one. None of us in the peerage have a scared hear. That's why we trained to become stronger. If I were to fight you here and now. Only you and the roach will be lucky enough to leave with a few bruises." Zane says.

"Watch what you say bastard!" Saji charges at Zane.

Zane appears behind Saji and slams his head to the floor. Sona sees Saji unconscious with a broken nose.

"Remember this Sona. And we already told Rias and her peerage along with Silver hair maid. If they or any devils come to our home and attack us. You will feel the wrath of our king and face the ancient dragons." Zane says with a smirk.

'Ancient Dragons?' Sona thinks.

"Good day." Zane walks out of the student council office.

Zane takes out his phone and messages Maria.

Zane: I warned the Student Council about us. I revealed that I'm a knight in the peerage but never said anything more to lead your identity.

Maria: Good. At least they will understand unlike the Gremory girl. You and the girls continue to act like students. I want to see how this all plays out in the end.