Chapter 15 Red Eyes Black Dragon

*The next day, Maria's Household, Morning*
Zane and the girls stand by the doorway.

"It was nice talking with a fellow dragon." Kisara smiles.

"it was a pleasure Kisara. To think you are actually a half-dragon half-angel. Are you positive you won't fall?" Sabrina asks.

"Oh I'm sure. I have manage to make myself not fall thanks to my dragon side." Kisara smiles.

Sabrina nods. Zane and the girls leave for school. Luna enjoys eating the apple pie.

"So, have you figured out which dragon you decided next?" Kisara asks.

"Hmm. From the points and dragons I mapped. I'll see the Red Eyes Black Dragon." Maria says as she rubs her chin.

"Oh dear. Hopefully she isn't holding a grudge after our last encounter." Kisara sighs.

"I take it you two were rivals or something." Misaka says as she places the plate down with pancakes and sausages.

"Yeah. We are rivals." Kisara sits down.

"Damn. But we have to ask red eyes about living with us and warning about the Khaos Bridage." Maria says.

"She will listen. but don't expect her to actually live with you unless she trusts you." Kisara says.

"It's a she? I thought it was a male." Maria says.

"Yeah a lot of people thought she was a male. It's not surprising but the supernatural doesn't know that." Kisara smiles.

"Well that saves me the wonder of explaining." Maria sighs.

"Yeah but still need to convince her if you wish to bring her here." Kisara says as she drinks the orange juice.

*Cave of Red, 30 minutes later*

The magic circle appears. Maria, Kisara and Misaka appear. The three look around.

"Damn. It's red just like Maria's hair." Misaka smiles.

"Hey! But I do admit this is nice to see." Maria says.

"Alright. We have to go to the end of the cave and we'll see her." Kisara says.

Maria and Misaka nods. The three begin to walk to the end of the cave. Misaka and Maria begin to feel the heat.

"Damn. Is it just me or is it getting hotter?" Misaka asks as she waves her hand.

"It's getting hotter. I'm assuming red eyes likes the heat." Maria asks Kisara.

Kisara nods. "She usually prefers the heat. After all, this is her home. She can basically do whatever she wants as long no one disturbs her."

"I see." Maria says as she waves her hand.

The three make it to the end of the cave and go through the opening. Maria and Misaka look surprised.