Chapter 27 The Gate

*3 days later, Kuoh Academy, Afternoon*
Zane and the girls were looking around. Seraphina was keeping tabs and checking if anyone was coming. Jessica trips and falls.

"Ughhhh~! Ow!." Jessica wines.

She looks up and notice her x-ray magic is pointing at the Kendo Club. She notices a gate. Jessica eyes widened and gets up. She heads to the Kendo Club and scans the ground. She finds a gate. She creates a magic circle next to her ear.

"Everyone. I found the gate. It's under the Kendo Club." Jessica says.

"Understood. We'll be there in a second." Zane replies.

The magic circle disappears. Jessica busts the door open and scans underneath her foot. The gate is seen several feet down. Zane and the rest of the girls arrive. Seraphina looks and smiles.

"Let's see if this is a real gate or a fake. Can't be too careful." Seraphina says.

Seraphina blasts the ground. Jessica closes her eyes to prevent dust getting into her eye. Seraphina sees the stairs and smirks.

"Zane. With me." Seraphina says.

"The rest of you, keep watch." Zane says as he follows Seraphina.

As they walk down the stairs, they noticed the door.

"Wow!" Seraphina says in awe.

"Should we contact our Kings?" Zane asks.

"Yes because I think it's bette if we leave it up to them." Seraphina says.

Zane nods. He creates a magic circle in his ear.

"Maria, we found the gate. We are underneath the kendo club in Kuoh Academy." Zane says.

"Understood. Me and Wilson will be there." Maria responds.

The magic circle disappears. A minute later, Maria and Wilson walk down the stairs to meet up with Zane and Seraphina.

"So this it huh?" Maria asks.

"Jessica found it." Zane says.

"Let's check it out." Maria says.

Wilson and Maria walk up to the door. They both open it. Inside, touches light up in the room. In the middle, a red dragon with a long body was seen as a statue. Wilson and Maria look around and walk towards the statue. Wilson stops in front of the statue and touches it. He felt the power surging from the statue.

"Well well well. This is definitely the real deal." Wilson smiles.

Maria notices a diary book and grabs it. She blows the dust away and opens it. She begins to read it.

"Maria? You found something?" Wilson asks.

"Yep. Come look at this." Maria says.

Wilson walks towards Maria and looks at the diary.

"So it is related to Ra." Wilson says.

Wilson and Maria look at the statue.

"Slifer the sky dragon." Maria and Wilson say in unison.

*30 minutes later*
Maria and Wilson finish setting up the barriers and teleportation spots. Several Ancient Gear Knights, Soldiers and Ballister Shooters guard the place.

"We'll come back once we understand more." Wilson says.

"Agreed." Maria says.

They both leave the room.