Chapter 13 Ancient Fairy Dragon

*Maria's Household, Morning*
Zane and the girls leave for school.

"Vectia, Marinette, Misaka. We're gonna be going to the cave of beauty." Maria says.

"Is it time?" Marinette asks.

"Indeed. There's no doubt someone will find her home. Since I have a day off today, we will go there once we are eating." Maria says as she eats a some bacon.

"So Emilie is gonna be watching the mermaid princess and her friend?" Vectia asks.

"Yup. I already told Emilie. She's fine with it since she actually wants to do something." aria says.

"You think she will come with us?" Misaka asks.

"I don't know. But if she doesn't, we'll have to warn her about the activities of the fallen angels or the Khaos Bridage." Maria says.

"I'm still surprise that they haven't noticed Vectia spying on them yesterday." Marinette smirks.

"With training and a lot of help from Maria, it was easy." Vectia states.

"Alright ladies, let's finish our breakfast." Maria says as she eats her pancake.

*Cave of Beauty, 15 minutes later*

(Ignore the person)

Maria, Misaka, Marinette and Vectia appear from the magic circle. The four look around.

"This place is really beautiful." Marinette smiles.

"It is. I can see why she likes to live here." Vectia says.

"You think she will notice us that we are in her home?" Misaka asks.

"Of course she will. After all, she is actually coming." Maria says.

The three look up. A rainbow color appears and the four cover their eyes. As the light stops, the four look at the dragon.

 As the light stops, the four look at the dragon

"Who dares step into my home?" the dragon asks.

"Me and my friends. My name is Maria. I am a devil and the King of my peerage." Maria speaks up.