Chapter 14 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

*The next day, Maria's Household, Morning*
Zane and the girls leave for school. Luna enjoys eating the apple pie.

"I thank you for the apple pie. It's so tasty." Luna smiles.

"I am honored for you to say that Luna." Misaka bows.

"So Maria. Have you decided which dragon to reach out?" Luna asks.

"I have but it's gonna be tricky. I decided to ask the dragon known as Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon." Maria says.

"WHAT! Are you serious? She's actually very cautious on those she meets. Even some dragons which to stay away from her." Luna states.

"And I will do my best to ask for her help. I am gonna warn her about the Khaos Bridage and ask if she willing to live with us. I won't force her to do anything." Maria states.

Luna nods. "Okay. She and I have met before but she is still cautious about those around her. The only dragon she ever respects is Great Red." Luna eats the apple pie.

"Noted." Maria eats the hashbrown.

*Cave of Blue, 15 minutes later*

Maria, Luna and Vectia appear from the magic circle

"Are you sure us three will be enough?" Luna asks.

"Actually, I don't. But if there were more of us, she will be alarmed and deemed us as a threat." Maria states.

"Your right." Luna says. "Blue Eyes! It's me! Ancient Fairy Dragon! I have two people with me!"

"ROOOOAAAARRRR*

"Looks like she's coming." Vectia says.

"Shhh! Let Luna do the talking unless the dragon asks us. Understood?" Maria asks.

Vectia nods.

The dragon lands in front of Luna

"Is that really you?" the dragon asks.

"It is. You can sense my aura, can't you? I am the real deal." Luna says.