Chapter 1 Maria Wayne

*8 years ago*
Maria was looking at her newly designed suit. She looked happy at the design.

"I can't wait until I get my set." Maria says happily.

She places her sketch book down. She lays her head back.

"Hmmm. I wonder what's talking mother and father so long." Maria thinks.

Maria instincts flare up as she turns to the door. The door opens slowly. Maria grabs a dagger and flies up to the ceiling, laying flat. A maid with a knife enters and looks around.

"Huh? I know she was here a few minutes ago. Does she secretly leave the house?" the maid says.

The maid looks around and enters slowly. Maria grins. As the maid was right below her, Maria holds the dagger tightly. Maria drops on the maid, stabbing her in the head. Maria fires a small blast in the maid chest. Maria removes the dagger and begins to pack her stuff. After a few minutes, she carries her backpack and exits her room. She sees guards and maids dead in the hallways as she walks passes them. She looks in her father's office and sees her parents dead. Maria sheds tears and walks away. She sneaks passes the guards and maids looking around. She exits throw a window and passes the garden. She looks at the crimson rose and picks it up. She smiles at it for a few seconds before running away. As she is a few miles away, an explosion is heard. She turns to see her home gone.

"NOOOO!!!!" Maria yells as tears fall.

Maria turns away and begins to fly away. After landing to a small forest, Maria proceeds to create a magic circle.

 After landing to a small forest, Maria proceeds to create a magic circle

After the magic circle is made, she goes in. The circle transports her to the human world, in a forest.

"So my new life starts here. Great." Maria frowns.

Over the next four years, Maria trains herself, learns how to hunt, exercise and feels her surroundings. Her sense were heightened, her body was a fit and her beauty was more shown. She always looked at a picture of her family with a smile.

"It's decided. I'll get my pieces like I was meant too. But first, I'll need some clothes." Maria smiles.

Maria collects her stuff and uses her magic circle to teleport into an alley way. She looks around and sees a window open. She pulls out a mask and wears it. She enters the window, surprising the male inside. Maria quickly knocks him out and puts him in a closet. Maria then looks around and sees the drugs and stack of cash on the table.

"...." "Is he part of some shady business?" Maria questions.

Maria looks to see a plastic bag and decides to steal the money. She takes the money and hopes out of a window. She wonders to a hotel and pays a room for the night. Maria goes to her room and places her backpack down. She uses her magic circle to teleport to a clothing store and goes in to buy some clothes. Afterwards, she teleports back to the hotel room. She showers and puts on the clothes.

"Now let's get my pieces." Maria smiles.

Maria teleports into the piece machine. Maria thinks for a minute for getting an idea. She walks towards the window and fires an energy ball. It stops at 20 feet and becomes bigger in size. Maria pulls her arm, causing the energy ball to head towards the building. Several guards begin to notice and begin to deal with the energy ball. Maria looks around and grabs a box. She places her hand on the machine and it begins to glow. Her pieces begin to appear. Her King, Queen and three pawn pieces come out as mutation pieces. Maria looks surprised but then smiles. She grabs the mutation King pieces and places in her chest. The mutation King piece goes inside her.

*WHAM!*
Maria grabs the rest of her pieces and drops the box.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!" the man shouts.

Maria creates a magic circle and teleports away. She appears in alley way and runs. She runs to her hotel room and conceals her present.

"PHEW! Now. Where should I start looking?" Maria wonders.