Chapter 5 The Four Humans Now Devils

*1 year ago, Forest*
People with guns point at four people.

"This is what you get. Haha!" the male smiles.

"So are you sure these four are the one's ruining your reputation?" the man asks.

"Yes papa. They knew I was lying and tried to threatened them. Now, they should've listen." the male smirks.

"Such a shame. Three of the girls are so lovely. You sure you don't want them?" the man asks.

"No. I want them dead." the male says in anger.

"Alright son. Light it up bois!" the man yells.

*BLAM x10*
The four drop dead and bleed out from the bullet holes.

"Good riddance.* the male spits.

"AHHHHHHH!"

The people look to see one of the men being dragged way.

"No no NOOOOOO!"

They turn around to see the man with a hole in his chest. He drops dead.

"What the?" the man says.

The men look around. The male looks worried.

'Why? What is happening?' the male thinks.

*Snap*
They turn to see a figure in a distance.

"Open fire!!!" the man yells.

*BLAM x15*
Light spears head towards the men. The light spears kill them. The man and male is the only ones left.

"My my. Such a shame. Poor teens. they didn't deserve this. How cruel." a female voice says.

"WHO ARE YOU!" the man yells.

Maria appears with her devil wings. "A devil!"

The man and male look scared Emilie and Vectia appear behind the two guys and slammed them to the ground.

"They don't deserve to live." Maria says.

Vectia and Emilie kill the remaining two. Maria lands in front of the four teens.

"Such a shame. But they will be given a second chance to live. We will welcome them." Maria says as she takes out one knight piece, two bishop pieces and a pawn piece.

Vectia, Emilie and Misaka land behind Maria. Maria places each piece to each person. The pieces go in.

"Welcome to my peerage. To become my evil. I will protect you from any harm that comes your way. I will die for you." Maria says.

"Should we heal them?" Misaka asks.

"Yes. It would be wise. Let's take them back with us." Maria says.

A magic circle opens and teleports everyone away.

*Basement*

The magic circle appears and the group appear afterwards

"Bring Remi and Lena to heal them." Maria says.

Vectia runs up the stairs.

*3 hours later*
The four begin to wake up and see themselves in a room.

"Oh good. You are awake." Juleka smiles.

"Where are we?" the male asks.

"Tehe! Your in Maria's basement. She saved you from dying." Juleka says.

"How? We were shot." the dark blue hair girl says.

"Questions will be answered. Just wait for Maria." Juleka smiles.

"Oh? They are awake?" a female says.

Maria, Vectia and Misaka come down the stairs.

"Yep! They have questions." Juleka says.

"Alright. But first, I'm gonna need names." Maria says.

"I'm Zane." Zane says.

"I'm Zari. Zane's twin sister." Zari says.

"I'm Jessica." Jessica says.

"I'm Macy." Macy replies.

"Okay. I'll remember that. First, you do remember being shot right?" Maria asks.

They nod.

"Well it was real. How you are alive is because of me. See, do you believe in the supernatural?" Maria asks.

They shake their head.

"Well it's real." Maria reveals her devil wings. "You are part of my peerage. My family. Each of you was given a piece and became devils. Now I'm not gonna go over about the three way war, scared gears. BLAH BLAH BLAH! That's why we have books. Look, this is a lot to take in but settle yourselves. I checked your records thanks to Misaka. It seems your records were erased and your parents.... are dead."

The four widen their eyes.

"I'm sorry. But if you wish to-!" Maria gets cut off as Jessica grabs her.

"Please no. It can't be true." Jessica shed tears.

"Misaka. Show them." Maria frowns.

Misaka goes to the laptop and shows the news report. The four look shocked and tears begin to fall.

"Whoever you enraged killed your family. I won't mind helping you exact revenge upon them. I am sorry." Maria says.

"You'll help us?" Macy asks.

"Indeed. So, are you willing to accept that you are part of my peerage? I can't let anything happen to you. Your now part of the family." Maria says.

"We'll accept the help. After that, we'll accept the part of this peerage as a token of our gratitude." Zane says in anger.

"Very well. Shall we begin?" Maria says.