Chapter 7 Welcome to Kuoh Academy

*Maria's Household, Present time*
"BREAKFAST IS READY! GET IT BEFORE I COME OVER AND KICK YOUR ASSES!!!" Misaka yells.

"Damn. A bit harsh don't you think?" Maria questions.

"Ehh! I am like the mother figure. You may be the King but your still a young adult. I'm older than you." Misaka says.

"Mhm. So you found a job yet?" Maria asks.

"Yes I have. I'm gonna be working at the mall later today." Misaka says.

"That's good. Remi and Misha will be staying here since we can't keep everyone away from the house since of the fallen angels activity roaming around lately." Maria says.

"No kidding. Hopefully they'll be safe on the first day of school." Misaka says.

The peerage come down from the stairs as well up the stairs.

"Seems like my yelling worked." Misaka smirks.

"Oh shut up." Maria huffs.

"Seems like everyone has their uniform on

"Seems like everyone has their uniform on." Misaka says.

"Yeah but it's kinda uncomfortable." Penny wines.

"Gotta make do what we can. if we were alter it, I have no doubt that the devils will see that." Maria says.

"How come Emilie doesn't get to go to school?" Juleka wines.

"Heh!" Emilie smirks.

"I already discuss this. Besides how she looks, she is too old to be a student and I doubt they will accept her a teacher." Maria states. "Me, Misaka, Emilie, Marinette, Raquel and Vectia are too old to be going to school. Our appearance is a dead give away. Also, what about Remi and Misha? Someone has to be with them in case of any danger. Zane, since you are the only guy in the peerage, you will be in charge of the others." Maria says.

"Understood." Zane says.

"Penny, Slabe, Zari, Lena, Jessica, Juleka, Macy, Melissa and Sabrina. I expect you all to behave. You will listen to what Zane tells you. Report anything to him. If not, report to Zari. In any emergencies, contact me, Misaka, Emile, Raquel, Marinette or Vectia. Understood?" Maria asks.

They nod.

"Let's begin eating." Maria smiles.

*Kuoh Academy*
Zane and the other girls begin pass by.

"Woah! Look at them!"

"Are they new students?"

"I didn't we were having that many students."

"Look, there's only one guy but he's so hot."

"Damn it! Why couldn't that guy be another hot chick."

"I wonder if they are single."

"Hey, don't the dark blue girl and dark blue guy look similar?"

"Maybe they are related."