Chapter 48 Talk 3

*Underworld, 5 minutes later, Room*
Baraqiel drops to his knees crying.

"I'm sorry." Azazel sighs as he begins to leave the room.

"Akeno......." Baraqiel says with tears and sadness in his voice.

"Father." Akeno smiles at Baraqiel.

Baraqiel lets out his tears.

*Meeting Room*
"I take it you told Baraqiel." Michael says.

"I did. First his wife now his daughter. *sigh* I should've sent him with his daughter if this was gonna happen." Azazel says.

"What's done can't be undone. Some of us lost someone dear to us." Sirzechs says.

Serafall clenches her fist.

"Indeed. We have to stay focus on this group. We need to find out where these machines are being made." Odin says.

"Or who is making them. The longer we wait, the more thier numbers increase." Azazel says.

"And the humans are still kept safe." Ajuka says.

"Scouts from our forces are checking the damages made by the forgotten ones." Michael says.

"Even with the help of the Khaos Brigade, we still aren't strong enough." Azazel says.

"Indeed. We taken out some of their forces that could've been a threat." Sirzechs says.

"Like Issei." Azazel says.

"I had no choice. Though it pained me, I had no other choice. But...." Sirzechs trails off to look at the scared gear.

Everyone notice the hint of sadness in his voice.

"At the final moment of his life, I saw the Issei we all knew. He was in tear on one half of his face. The other half was the one that was our enemy. It was like a broken mask." Sirzechs says.

"So he was aware of what he was doing." Michael says.

"And mostly couldn't do anything to stop himself." Sirzechs states.

"Hey Ddraig. Ya there?" Azazel asks.

"Yes. I'm here. What is it?" Ddraig asks.

"Do you happen to know where the forgotten ones are? Or any of the locations that holds thier base of operations?" Azazel asks.

"I do." Ddraig says.

"And mind telling us where?" Sirzechs asks.

"Sure. But I must warn you. If you plan on taking them head on at their base, most of you will never come back." Ddraig warns.

Everyone looked taken back.

"Mind clarifying?" Serafall asks.

"They have the three egyptians gods Ra, Slifer & Obelisk. The dragons Red Eyes Black Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, Azure Eyes Silver Dragon, First of the Dragons, Sabrina the hybrid dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Shining Darkness Dragon and lastly Omega Star Dragon. Then they have the scared dragon wielders. There's the Blue Spirit Dragon Empress, The Golden Dragon Emperor, The Pink Dragon Empress & The Twilight Dragon Empress. Next you have the generals or commands. Wilson Gremory the Leader of the group, Commander Hank Henshaw, Commander Yazy Blaze, General Darren Arthose, General Nana Dracula, General Lady Selina Wattson and lastly General Anos Argento." Ddraig says.

The last one caught everyone by surprise.

"Argento? Are you sure?" Sirzechs asks.

"Yes. I am sure. That was his name. Wilson Gremory confirmed the name." Draig says.