(Short) Chapter 31 Obelisk the Tormentor

*Unknown Location, the next day*
Ophis created a energy ball and looked around Kuoh.

'Still no sign of them or the forgotten ones. How could they be hiding that good that even I can't detect them?' Ophis thinks.

"Something wrong Ophis?" Vali asks.

"Trying to find those people." Ophis replies.

"Does this have to do with Ra?" Vali asks.

"Yes. Ra is very dangerous. I can tell he wasn't fully recovered. His strength wasn't completely used during our fight." Ophis says.

"What makes it so interesting?" Vali asks.

"Ra is an Egyptian god. He had many followers back then. I thought sealing him would be the best but now seeing the forgotten ones having him. I made a mistake for not killing him." Ophis says.

"And what about those people that sided with the forgotten ones?" Vali asks.

"Who knows. But that Yazy female was able to trap in chains that I didn't recognize. I was able to get free once she was gone. She is too dangerous and I must kill her." Ophis says.

"But they could have people scattered around the world. Who knows how many people they have allied with." Vali states. "Maybe one of them is in the Khaos Brigade as a spy."

"If that's true, it make sense on how they were getting information on the plans." Ophis says.

'And Issei's sister was on par with me.' Vali thinks.

*Paris*
Three people make their way down the sewers. One of them holds a cube that glows blue.

"This way." the female says.

The three begin to wall straight to the left. They turn to their right and walk. They walk to the left. As the reach the corner, they make a right. The three stop at a dead end.

"Are you sure we came at the right place? This is a dead end." the male says.

"I'm sure. Unless, this dead end is actually blocking our path." the female says.

"Good thinking." the second female says.

The male blasts the wall. The female casts an illusion magic. The smoke clears and reveals a path. The three begin to walk. The female creates a light to see where they are going. They stop at an entrance.

"So I'm assuming it is at the end of this door

"So I'm assuming it is at the end of this door." the male says.

"Yep." the female nods.

"Well Adrien. Do your thing." the second female says.

"Yeah yeah. I got it Tamia." Adrien says.

Adrien blasts the door open. Adrien, Tamia and the other female walk in. The three smirk.

"Guess we did find it after all. Nice job Roseta." Tamia says.

"And you doubt me." Roseta says.

"My bad." Tamia chuckles.

"So, that thing is huge. Luckily it's in a statue. Otherwise, we be dead." Adrien states.

Tamia and Roseta nod.

"Let's inform Maria on what we found." Tamia says.

The three look at the statue.