Chapter 41 New Boston

*New Boston, 3 hours later*
Izuma, Evil Issei and Sabrina were walking down the street.

"So what are we doing here brother?" Izuma asks.

"Well, I thought it would be nice to look around here. You know. Incase we find some extra help." Evil Issei says.

"Hmmm. Well, it's not a bad idea to look around." Izuma says.

"True. This was one of the place Maria explored before. Tough she did seem curious about this place." Sabrina says.

"Maybe she met some friends here. That could be it." Izuma says

"If it's true. We have to tell them about Maria's death." Evil Issei says.

A female who was listening in gasped then covered her mouth. The three stopped and looked in the alley.

"We heard you. It would be wise to come out." Izuma says.

A female begins to walk up to them.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to follow you but I couldn't ignore such powerful presence." the female says.

"And you are?" Izuma asks.

"Forgive me. I am Emma. I heard you say that Maria is dead?" Emma asks.

"You know my King?" Sabrina asks.

"I do. I met her when she came here around 2 years ago." Emma says. "Can I ask what happened to her?"

"She was killed. Most likely by Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon." Izuma says.

"I see. She was a kind person." Emma frowns.

"My King's mentor declared a war against the Khaos Brigade and the three fractions." Sabrina says.

"Why the three fractions?" Emma asks.

"Because my former master Rias Gremory attacked the mermaid princess and her bestfriend. There was an agreement that Maria leave them alone but if they dare attack her or any of her peerage along with the remaining mermaids. They become their enemies." Evil Issei says.

"I see." Emma clenches her fist. "How about you follow me. I think we would like to help you out taking out those people."

The three look at each other then back to Emma.

"How can we be sure you aren't working with the Khaos Brigade?" Izuma asks.

"Truth be told. I have no idea who are the Khaos Brigade." Emma rubs her neck.

"Then, you don't mind if I call my King about this?" Izuma asks.

"And who would that be?" Emma questions.

"My King's mentor. Wilson." Sabrina responds.

"Uh huh. Go ahead." Emma says.

Izuma creates a magic circle in her ear. "My King. We met someone who claims to know Maria in New Boston."