Chapter 43 Recurit

*Canada, Desert, Morning*
Evil Issei and Sabrina fly to look for Daisy.

"You sure it's wise to choose her as your first recruitment?" Sabrina asks.

"Well yes. But if she prefers someone to work under like Hank or Anos. It'll be fine. As long she helps us defeat the Khaos Brigade." Evil Issei says.

"I understand." Sabrina says.

The two look around and Sabrina spots a house nearby.

"Look! Over there." Sabrina points.

Evil Issei looks and sees the house.

"Let's check it out." Evil Issei says.

The two begin to fly towards the house. As they get closer, they notice a fireball heading their way. The two move out of the way. Icicles are fired at them. Evil Issei and Sabrina dodge the icicles and back away.

 Evil Issei and Sabrina dodge the icicles and back away

Daisy floats towards them.

"Who are you and why are here?" Daisy asks.

"I'm Issei, the Black Dragon Emperor. The girl next to me is Sabrina. My assistant." Evil Issei says.

"Black Dragon Emperor? I never heard of you." Daisy says.

"I was formally known as the Red Dragon Emperor." Evil Issei replies.

Daisy looks surprise. "Is that right? Are you here to make me join the three fractions?"

"No We are part of a different group. One that has challenged both the three fractions and the Khaos Brigade to war." Sabrina says.

"You people must be crazy if you think you can both of them on at the same time." Daisy laughs.

"Believe us. We have the power and people to do so. We were task to ask you if you wish to join us. We learned the Khaos Brigade attacked your home." Evil Issei says.

"Yeah so? What is your point?" Daisy asks.

"Are you willing to help us defeat the Khaos Brigade? You don't need to concern yourself with the three fractions. Once we defeat the Khaos Brigade, you can be on your way." Sabrina says.

"That sounds a bit too good. Why are you challenging them both?" Daisy asks.

"Red Death also known as Maria Wayne was killed. We believe Ophis was responsible for her death. As for the three fractions, my former master Rias Gremory attacked the mermaid princess and her bestfriend. In doing so broke the agreement. Though Maria broke the agreement first, she didn't bother killing any of them." Evil Issei says.

"Well that explains why you wage war. Was this Maria person important?" Daisy asks.

"She was my King. And her mentor Wilson saw her as a daughter with his Queen seeing her as a sister. All the others liked Maria since she was kind and smart. Plus, she did give everyone a chance and was willing to earn their trust." Sabrina says.