Chapter 36 Evil Issei & Izuma Talk

*2 days later, ORC*
Rias and the rest were worried about Issei.

"Where is he?" Rias asks.

"Issei hasn't come to school." Asia says with worry.

"And he hasn't come home every since that day." Akeno says.

Rias felt guilty. "And I can't seem to find him."

Azazel, Sirzechs and Grayfia appear. The ORC look at them.

"Rias, where's Issei? I have something to tell him." Sirzechs says.

"I don't know." Rias responds.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Sirzechs asks.

"Issei has been missing for two days." Rias states.

"What?" Sirzechs says in surprise.

"Is there something you want to say to us?" Azazel asks.

"....."

"Answer the question Rias." Sirzechs says.

"I.... I told him that I regret saving him when he didn't confess to me." Rias looks away.

"Are you serious?" Azazel questions. 'But he did though?'

"After everything he has done, you told him that you regret saving him? How can you even think that?!" Sirzechs shouts. 'Did something mess with their memories?'

"......."

"Well shit. In any case, we have to find him. I'm sure he is staying somewhere." Azazel says.

"Yes. It would be bad if he gets marked as a stray." Sirzechs says.

"Shall I begin to inform the underworld to make a search party?" Grayfia asks.

"Please do. Who knows what could happen to him." Sirzechs says.

Before Grayfia could reply, a glow appears. Everyone widens thier eyes as eight pawn pieces appear in front of Rias. Rias begins to tear up as she holds out her hand. The pawn pieces fall onto her hands.

"No....." Rias whispers. "No no no no. Issei!"

Rias holds the pawn pieces to her chest and cries.

"Grayfia! Send search parties around Kuoh! We must find Issei." Sirzechs orders.

Grayfia disappears in a magic circle. Sirzechs looks disappointed in Rias but felt sad that Issei is gone. However, there was something puzzling him.

*30 minutes later*
Many devils begin to look around Kuoh. Rias and the rest begin look around to find Issei. As they make their way to the park, they stop when they see a pool of blood. they rush to the stop and sees the pool of blood. They look around and didn't find a body anywhere.

"Was there a fight here?" Kiba asks.

"Doesn't seem like it." Xenovia says.

"Then what happened here?" Irina asks.

"My my. Look who it is." Izuma smirks as she lands a few feet away.

"Izuma!" Rias shouts.

"Rias Gremory. Look at you. The one who broke Issei's heart." Izuma says. "To think you actually broke him."

"Why are you here?" Akeno asks.

"Well, you saw the pawn pieces come to you right?" Izuma smirks.

"Are you saying that....?" Rosswiesse trails off.

"That I killed him? Why yes. During our fight, he seemed off. He wasn't focused, was fighting blindly and was asking why over and over. He kept talking about all of you. The love, friendship, the trust, how it all came down into ashes. Then he stopped fighting. He basically allowed me to kill him. He ACTUALLY thanked me! It was not the way it was suppose to be. But, I did what I needed too." Izuma smiles.