Chapter 50 THE WAR PT.2

*Geartown*
The female reveals herself.

*Geartown*The female reveals herself

(Credit to whoever made this!)

"Hello people of the supernatural. I am Crystal Snow. But you can refer to me as Ancient Gear Lady." Crystal says.

"So you are the one responsible for the creation of the these ancient gears?" Azazel asks.

"Indeed. Ever since he three fractions decided to delcare war, I had a team to design these machines to stop you all. Including the heavily dragons. But ever since it was over, my team believed you idiots might start another one. So I was selected to be the one who is reserved when the time comes. Here we are. In result, we were gonna fight against the Khaos Brigade until you fools attacked the person who was in command first. So I already given my consent to have my ancient gears to eliminate all of you. The forgotten ones will have my full support till the end. The leader has given his word to keep the ancient gears away from the world until the next time something like this happens." Crystal states.

"Then you have become our enemy. Such a shame. Someone of your talents could've been beneficial to the fractions." Odin says.

"Actually. I wouldn't have agreed. The ancient gears were meant to protect the humans. People like me. We are the enemies of the supernatural for several reasons. The Khaos Brigade is a prime example of how low the supernatural can get." Crystal says.

"And what makes Wilson any different from us?" Azazel asks.

"For starters, he only wants revenge of his fallen apprentice and the betrayel of his family. Second, the Khaos Brigade were the only enemies until the mermaid princess was harmed and the death of Maria Wayne. Third, he will keep his word since we has shown me the memories of his plans." Crystal says.

"He really allowed you to see his mind. Know everything." Yasaka says.

"Of course. The telepath girl allows her to show everything. Unless she believes it is something not worth knowing. But Wilson showed me everything from his time with Maria to present. Every detail." Crystal says.

"Seems like we was prepared for anything." Azazel states.

"Allow me to take this battle in a more better area." Crystal smiles. "NOW! TAKE US TO THE SURFACE!"

The whole place begins to shake.

"Everyone, be careful!" Azazel says.

The place begins to move up.

*Rome*
The ground begins to shake.

*Rome*The ground begins to shake