Chapter 8 Akeno vs Masked Female & Tsubaki vs Masked Female

*After School*
The group passes by Issei being asked out by a black hair girl. Penny, Slabe, Sabrina and Lena notice she is a fallen angel due to thier sense of smell or aura. The rest notice but decided not to interfere. After the black hair girl says goodbye to Issei, she looks at the group. The girl notices something off about them. She begins to follow them but something sends a chill her spine. She looks around and notices from a distance something odd.

A person in a red suit is seen behind a tree looking at her

A person in a red suit is seen behind a tree looking at her. The girl decided to leave and not deal with whatever that is. The person in red suit disappears by a magic circle.

Akeno follows the group from a distance. Juleka hears Akeno breathing and tugs Sabrina arm. Sabrina looks at her and smiles.

"We're being followed." Sabrina says.

"Don't worry about it. Pretend like everything is normal." Zane states.

Tsubaki follows the group from a different area. Akeno and Tsubaki notice something wrong. They both look at the same thing. A person in a red suit looking at them. It moves it's finger, saying "NO" before disappearing in a magic circle. Akeno gets tackled by something. Tsubaki gets tackled by something. Both get slammed to the trees. They both look at two masked females. Akeno looks around to find any people around. The masked female reveals four fallen angel wings, surprising Akeno.

"A fallen angel?" Akeno says.

The masked female beats down Akeno. Akeno fires lightning at the masked fallen angel. The masked fallen angel jumps back.

"Who are you?" Akeno asks.

The masked fallen angel stays silent. Akeno looks to see the group gone.

'I believe this is no coincidence.' Akeno thinks.

The masked fallen angel kicks Akeno in the face. Akeno crashes into three trees. Akeno gets pissed but sees twelve holy spears heading towards her. Akeno flies up but is sent crashing to the ground. A light spear pierce her leg.

"ACK! Dammit!" Akeno says.

Tsubaki dodges the punches.

'She's holding back' Tsubaki thinks.

Suddenly, she is launched to the tree. The masked female punches Tsubaki in the stomach.

"GAH!" Tsubaki coughs out blood.

The masked female grabs Tsubaki by the face and slams her to the ground. The masked female kicks her to the tree then slams her fist into Tsubaki face. Tsubaki fall unconscious as she bleeds from her nose.

"All done here." the masked female says.

She is teleported away. Akeno falls on the ground. The masked fallen angel slams her fist on to Akeno's back.

"AUGH!" as blood comes out her mouth.

The masked fallen angel knocks out Akeno. The masked female is teleported away.

*3 hours later*
Rias and Sona appear from a magic circle. They look around and find Tsubaki unconscious.

"Tsubaki!" Sona yells as she runs towards her.

Sona checks on Tsubaki injuries.

"She's been beaten. Who could've done this?" Rias asks.

"Someone strong. Tsubaki scared gear should've helped." Sona says.

"Unless she wasn't given a chance too. By the looks of things, she was fighting them but was somehow caught off guard." Rias states.

"We should check around. Look for anything that could help." Sona says.

Sona picks up Tsubaki. They look around and find Akeno unconscious.

"Akeno!" Rias calls as she runs towards her.

Rias sees that her injuries are bad.

"Her too? How?" Sona asks.

"I didn't detect any magic being used. It seemed liked hand-to-hand combat was used." Rias says.

"No. Magic was used. Look at her leg." Sona points out.

Rias sees the burn mark on Akeno's leg.

"Dammit! Who could've done this?" Rias growls.

"We should get them healed fast. Otherwise, their lives will be in danger." Sona says.

"Yeah. Your right." Rias says.

The both of them teleport away.