Description Change!

{OLD}
In Kouh, there are two daughters of the underworld that watch the territory. However, a new devil with her new peerage arrive. However all is not what it seems due to this devil not being part of the records of the underworld or any of the fractions. Unless she was considered to be dead.

My first Highschool DxD fanfic. I'm trying .-. It will be updated randomly(maybe)!!!

{NEW!}
Meet Maria Wayne. A pure-blooded devil who's family was murdered in a assassination attempt. She escapes her home and leaves the underworld to train. As time passes, she goes back into the underworld to steal evil pieces to create her peerage. As she travels, she gets her peerage. Soon, they stay in Kuoh with her new family. As events occur, she keeps her identity hidden due to the underworld still believing she is dead along with her new family to protect them.

But all may not be good in some eyes as she created an alliance with people known as "The Forgotten Ones". A now formed group soon wage war against the fractions & The Khaos Brigade after the death a certain someone. What about Issei? He plays a part but not in the side you think.

A/N: Since I decided to change things up with the following chapter I wrote.