Chapter 32 Transfer

*3 days later, Mountain Field, Mansion, Afternoon*
"Seems like the ancient gears are doing well." Maria says as she looks out the window of the office room.

"Well, polishing them and understand the parts used was interesting so I decided to have a bit of fun

"Well, polishing them and understand the parts used was interesting so I decided to have a bit of fun." the female says.

"Really Rosellia?" Maria looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Don't worry. I asked the hunting hound permission which honestly accepted to my surprise. Turned out the parts were just dusty and old. So I did my thing." Rosellia shrug.

"And you let this happen?" Maria looks at the other female.

"There was no harm." the other female replies.

"I swear you two." Maria sighs. "Listen, Rosellia, Jenny. Wilson really wants things to sail smoothly. So try not to mess things up on his part. The ancient gears are meant to destroy the Khaos Brigade, not to be used as experiments."

"Don't worry. At the very least, the ancient gears will be better functioning and better in every way with the dust and refine the parts." Rosellia says.

"And I do hope you are right." Wilson says as he walks in with Marlize.

"Hey! You doubting me?" Rosellia pouts.

"No no. But I do hope it doesn't mess up my plans." Wilson states.

"Told you." Maria smiles.

Rosellia sticks out her tongue.

"So what brings you here Wilson?" Maria asks.

"I'm here to see the third Egyptian god. Or so you claim it is." Wilson says.

"I had Jenny look into it with a scale of Silfer. Turns out it had a reaction." Maria says.

"It's true. The red scale glowed red as the statue glowed blue." Jenny says.

"Interesting. You didn't tell me who were the three you sent." Wilson says.

"It was Tamia, Adrien and Roseta." Maria says.