3"

The gentle breeze lifted her hair as it wildly blew around her, the sand between her toes warm and soft

The gentle breeze lifted her hair as it wildly blew around her, the sand between her toes warm and soft. Inhaling the sea air she sighed in satisfaction while the warming summer sun slowly started to disappeared beyond the horizon causing a pink and orange glow to be reflected across the tranquil sea.

Swinging a picnic basket in her hand that the house elves had swiftly packed, she made her way over to the dunes where she spread out a blanket. While she lay there staring across the beach, the girl could help but be silently intrigued at the prospect of the new school. With the sea breeze whipping her hair and the salt air chapping her lips the musical sound of laughter drifted down the beach catching her attention only to see her three best friends giggling as they walked hand in hand towards Rosaleé.

The three girls didn't have the best start to their relationship but with sharing a dorm at Beauxbatons for six years together they had quickly become inseparable.

"Rosa!" A girl with long black hair squealed running up to her and throwing her arms around her neck.
Georgine was a pretty girl, sometimes loud and obnoxious yet funny and witty. Out of all of the girl's Rosaleé and Georgines relationship was perhaps the strongest. The two girls would often get detentions together from either missing class or smoking in the bathrooms.

"Georgie!" The girl laughed hugging her friend equally as tight.

"Get off her, I want a hug" interrupted another voice belonging to a fairly short girl named Emilie. Emile greatly contrasted to Rosaleé, however it never seemed to effect their relationship. She was a intelligent girl who was seen as a model student within beauxbatons with excellent grades and plenty of responsibilities. Sure Rosaleé and Georgines troublemaker ways did rub off on her sometimes but Rosa wouldn't be surprised if she received the head girl title over the summer.

"You're both going to suffocate her!" the third girl laughed. She was tall and slim with mousy hair that cascaded down her back. Cecile was a quiet girl who usually preferred to keep herself to herself- that is if she could prevent herself from being dragged into the girls plans and schemes. However, it didn't take long for her to warm up to the fellow girls whom she shared a dorm with.

"We got your letter what's up?" Emilie queried pulling away from their hug "you haven't been at school for days I assumed it was a job you had but a little warning would be nice" she nudged Rosa.

"Yeah, we were getting worried" Cecile added

"Well about that-"

"Oh no, what did you do? Emilie sighed looking disapprovingly while Georgine snickered at Emilie's stern face.

"I may or may not of been expelled" Rosaleé grinned sheepishly waiting for her friends reaction. All three girls stood silently smirks on their faces. "No. No really. I'm not joking"

"You're serious?"

"As a case of Dragon pox"

The trio stood with a face of disbelief before all shouting out synchronised.

"That's so irresponsible of you Rosa!"

" what the fuck did you do?"

"Merlin Rosa!"

"Erm surprise!!!" Rosaleé sung in the faces of her frozen friends, jazz hands pushed into their faces.

"Oh you're fucked" Georgine snickered

"Yeah, I know.Thanks for that Georgie"

"Well what are you doing to do?" Asked Cecile taking a seat next to Emilie on the picnic blanket.

"Dads making me transfer. He's cancelled all my modelling jobs as well"

"Where you going?" Asked Emilie

"Hogwarts" Rosaleé muttered as she saw the smirk on Georgines face.

"Hahah you're gonna freeze your tits off over there" Georgine cackled at the misfortune of her friend. "Heard they have some hot boys there though. You should get on that" she winked

"Oh don't worry I will" Rosaleé returned her wink.

"I hate you both" Emilie scoffed "Rosaleés just been excluded and you two are still making jokes"

"We're going to miss you when you're gone Rosie" Cecile smiled weakly with sad eyes.

"Yeah! Who's gonna keep me company in detention now!" Georgine wined earning a glare from Rosaleé
"Fine fine I guess we're all going to miss you a lot more than we let on"

"When you leaving?"

"First of September. At least we have the whole summer together" she reasoned "let's just forget about it and make the most of it yeah"

All the girls agreed and quickly stripped off their clothes, diving into the warm depths of the sea, tinted with a pink hugh.

While laughing, eating and swimming with her favourite girls Rosaleé knew she would miss them dearly.