14"

Rosaleé was sat in Marauders dorm on the floor next to Peters bed as he tried and failed at plaiting her hair

Rosaleé was sat in Marauders dorm on the floor next to Peters bed as he tried and failed at plaiting her hair.  Remus sat on the other side of the room folding his clothes while Sirius snored loudly in the background. Suddenly the door swung open, hitting the wall creating a large dint.

"Oh well done you fucker" Remus sighed as he inspected the dint that James had made.
A dreamy look was etched across James' face as he flopped down on top of Sirius causing him to awake.

"What's up with him?" Rosaleé asked, cocking an eyebrow in James direction.

"I don't know" Peter answered shouting over Sirius groaning about being woken up "but I'm worried"

"James, mate?" Remus asked putting a hand on his shoulder looking concerned "you all good?"

"Ye- yeah. Sh- she said yes"

"Who said yes? To what?" He continued as Rosa and Peter looked onwards confused while Sirius scowled.

"Lil- Lily. She- she said yes"

"To...?"

"H-Hogsmeade"

"What?!"

"No way! You're lying?

"Have you hit your head?!

"What the hell is a Hogsmeade?"

The three boys stared at James with their eyes wide and mouths open.

"She actually agreed to go out with this idiot?" Sirius scoffed. James only shot him a glance before returning to his previous dreamy face.

"Helllooo? What's a Hogsmeade?" Rosaleé asked while Remus smiled at her in amusement.

"It's a place" Peter answered "a village. People go for dates there all the time"

"GET IN THERE JAMES" the blond shouted suddenly jumping on the boy as Sirius cringed.

"Too loud" he wined burying his head under his pillow.

"I didn't think we'd ever see the day" Remus shook his head in disbelief.

"Glad to know you all had faith in me" James grinned.

"Don't worry James, I believed in you"

"Thanks Pete"

Sitting at lunch Rosaleé was sat with Marlene. The two bickered over sandwiches but laughing when Sirius nearly fell asleep into his food across from them.

"You going to Hogsmeade with anyone Marls?" Rosaleé asked with a mouthful of food.

"You asking me out Devaux?"

"Your ugly ass? Over my dead body"

"Ha ha very funny"

"Yeah, well I do try. Anyways, I was going to suggest that we could go together with Mary as well. Since Alice is going with Frank and Lily is going with James-"

"Hold on. I think I heard you wrong. Did you just say Lily is going with James"

"Yeah, are you deaf or-"

"Oh god! What is happening to the world?"

"Bitch, interrupt me one more time and we'll be having problems . As I way saying... I was thinking we could go together, you could both show me around"

"Yeah course. The lonely ones can trudge through Hogsmeade together; single and sad" Marlene scoffed

"Hey! I'm only single because I choose to be"

"Keep telling yourself that"

"Shut the fuck up. You're so fucking annoying"

"That's why we're so alike"

"I'm done. Bye"

Rosaleé and Sirius were sat down at the Black Lake, bare feet dangling into the cold water.

"All I'm saying is that our children would be beautiful"

"And all I'm saying is that if you carry on you won't have any facilities to be able to make children"

"Damn Devaux. Was there any need"

"Yes, drastically"

"Hey guys!" Peter smiled dropping beside Rosaleé and resting his head in her lap.

"Hey Pete" she smiled back. Rosaleé couldn't help the soft spot she had for the mousey boy. He never seemed to find his place properly within the group of boys. When Rosa had first seen the boy she had noticed he seemed shy and self reserved, as if he had zero confidence within himself. Rosa couldn't help but pity him a little and made it her mission to be the best person she could be for him. She Smiled down at him as he picked daisies and placed them in the water, watching them float away in the vast lake.