35"

All the girls had showered and dried off after their time at the lake and had all decided to have a sleepover in celebration of finishing their NEWTs, not that they didn't sleep in the same room everyday but it was a special occasion

All the girls had showered and dried off after their time at the lake and had all decided to have a sleepover in celebration of finishing their NEWTs, not that they didn't sleep in the same room everyday but it was a special occasion. They were all sat in their pyjamas with food they'd brought up from the kitchen as they made themselves comfy on each other's beds. Lily and Marlene picked out nail varnish for each other while Mary stuffed her face with Pizza and Rosaleé and Alice cuddled on Alices' bed.

"So Lily..." Mary started with a mouthful of Pizza "you and Potter looked like you were having fun today" she prodded as Lily's head snapped up in surprise.

"Yeah, I suppose I did have a lot of fun" she smiled as Alice cooed.

"I never thought we'd see the day. Lily Evans and James Potter" Marlene added "I think I'm slowly going insane"

"Bit dramatic marls" Rosa laughed "You really like him don't you? I'm so happy for you Lils. Even though James can be an annoying little shit" she said casually from the bed.

"Speaking of the marauders" Mary stared "you and Remus looked pretty cosy earlier"

"Huh?" Rosaleé blinked obliviously

"Yeah, what's going on there?" Marlene added.

"Nothing's 'going on' between us. We're just good friends"

"Good friends that hold hands?"

" I'm literally cuddling Alice right now?"

"But it's different with Remus than Alice" Lily spoke up as she watched Rosa intently " how would you feel if he went to Hogsmeade with Someone else?"

"I would be happy for him"

"Don't lie to yourself"

"Bitch... I'm not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too-"

"Marlene! Rosaleé!"

"Sorry!"

"Remus is so sweet and I'm not the kind of girl what would do him any good anyway, plus I don't do relationships so the whole idea is just absurd" Rosaleé said with a small trace of sadness in her voice as she pulled on Peters fluffy socks she'd stolen.

"But he's so different with you" Lily pushed "a good different, a better different. You are a good influence on him Rosa even if you don't think so. On all of the boys for that matter"

"Aw Lils"

"No but it's true. You say you don't like him but the way you both act it's as clear as day"

"Sure I like him as my friend but I could never be his girlfriend. I'm just not that type of girl"

"You do know you're so dense right?" Marlene interrupted "it's so fucking obvious you both like each other"

"We don't!"

"Stop living in denial"

"I mean we did kiss once but that doesn't mean we like each other-"

"Hold up!"

"Bitch?-"

"Did she just?-"

"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"This is so useless!" Mary screamed into her pillow frustratedly.

"Since when did this happen?" Alice asked looking up to the blond

"Like I don't know... maybe a month ago?"

"And I'm only finding out now!" Marlene exclaimed sounding genuinely hurt by the revelation "Ten galleons they're together by the end of next year" She whispered in Lily's ear

"Ten galleons they'll be together before then"

"It's on"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Not another chapter...

I love the girls so much and it's making me miss my friends since we're all in lockdown :/