8"

Rosaleé was in the Marauders dorm, dangling off someone's bed upside down, causing her hair to waterfall onto the floor beneath her

Rosaleé was in the Marauders dorm, dangling off someone's bed upside down, causing her hair to waterfall onto the floor beneath her. She picked at her nails completely bored as Peter slept soundly in his bed on the other side of the room. The girls in her dorm had all gone to study outside on the grass, leaving her alone, as studying was something she did not want to participate in. James and Sirius were in detention and she had no idea where Remus was causing her to spend her afternoon with Peter until he fell asleep.
Finally deciding to find Remus she rolled off the bed and headed down to the common room and into the corridors.

"If I was Remus Lupin where would I be" She hummed.

Entering the Library, Rosaleé wasn't shocked to see a tall boy with messy soft hair buried beneath a large book. " Lupin! There you are. I've been looking for you for ages!"

The boy lifted his head to look up and a tired smile formed as he spotted her. Rosaleés eyes fluttered over his face, admiring his reading glasses that were currently perched on his nose while he was reading.

"You look cute in your reading glasses"

"Oh- erm thank you" he blushed pulling out a chair next to him so Rosaleé could sit.

Falling down into the chair dramatically she sighed "I'm bored, help me Remus!"

"Where are the boys at?" He asked glancing over the girls face

"Pete is asleep and James and Sirius are in detention. And I can't even go and see the girls because Lily's dragged them down to the lake to study and if I go down there I'll never come back!"

"You do know studying won't kill you" Remus laughed softly.

"I beg to differ. Come on let's do something!"

"Fine. How about when I finish this chapter we go for a walk around the grounds? How does that sound?"

"Perfect!"

So there Rosaleé was, silently watching the boy next to her read while he pushed his glasses back up onto his nose every so often, while his eyes flittered over the books pages. Rosaleé never did really like the library back at Beauxbatons but for some reason she didn't seem to mind the Hogwarts one.

It had seemed like ages until Remus had finished his chapter. As soon as he had put his book down Rosaleé grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the library. He barely had a chance to grab his things as he was ushered out of the library, glasses still on his face.

The pair strolled about the Hogwarts grounds, side by side, often bumping into each other as they exchanged stories. Rosaleé told Remus all about her time at Beauxbatons and all the kinds of things she and her girls would get up too, while Remus would tell the stories of everything the Marauders had gotten up to in the last six years, resulting in quite a few laughs.

Rosaleés laugh came to a halt as she caught a glimpse of a certain red head coming their way.

"Oh no it's Lily! I can't study! It'll ruin my rep!" She exclaimed causing Remus to smirk at her dramatics.
Next thing he knew, Rosaleé had tugged the pair of them behind a large oak tree, causing Remus to be pushed up against the bark while Rosa pinned him to it. "Don't move" she whispered in his ear as Remus looked down at her in surprise. As Lily approached closer she nestled her head into his chest. Trying to cover her face in his thick knitted jumper. Rosaleés hair ticked his face as the model girl was not that much smaller. Remus couldn't help but notice she smelt of lavender and honey mixed with a hint of smoke. Blushing at their suddenly proximity he looked away for a mer second before he subconsciously looked back down to where the girl was buried in his chest.

"Has she gone yet?" Rosa asked, her voice muffled

"I-I think so" Remus stuttered as Rosaleé lifted her head, their bodies still pressed together.

"I'm sorry about that" Rosa laughed wiping some of her lipstick off his jumper that had transferred from her lips.

"It's fine don't worry" he replied sheepishly.

The girl reached up to fix his glasses that sat wonkily on his face, straightening them.

"There"