2"

"I can't believe it!" Andre Devaux bellowed, causing the pencil pot that was on his desk to wobble a little

"My own daughter! Excluded!"

"Father it's really not that big of a deal. You're getting too worked up about this. If you don't calm down that vein that's bulging from your forehead is going to explode" Rosaleé sat across from her standing father, lounged in a leather arm chair across from him. Her feet propped on his desk.

"Rosaleé, I don't think you realise the implications of your actions, you are tainting the name of the Devaux family with your irresponsible actions and something has to change now! What would your mother still think if she was still with us?"

"Well she's not here, but if she was I'd assume she'd tell you to stop shouting first of all"

"Over the past few months you have shown me that you can not be responsible for your own actions and cannot seem to focus here in France, surrounded by distractions. I'm afraid that your education is taking a major hit. And with it being your last year at school it is vital that you succeed in your studies"

"I don't have to study, I have my modelling career to live off after I graduate" The girl countered thinking she'd finally stumped her father, a smirk grew across her pretty face, as if to say checkmate.

"Not any more you don't" her father countered wiping the smirk off her face instantly.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I cancelled all your upcoming bookings and shoots"

"You- you can't do that!" Rosaleé opposed "what am I going to do with all my free time then?"

"Funny you should mention that actually" her father spoke. "As of next year you will be attending Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry"

"Your- your making me move to a different school? Never mind country!" The girl fumed kicking her feet off her fathers desk and standing to face him.

"I'm afraid you only have yourself to blame. I hope that in time you will realise this is for your own good Rosaleé. I suggest you make arrangements this summer to contact your friends to let them know you will not be returning to Beauxbatons and wish them farewell before the first of September"

Huffing, the blond pushed past the chair she was previously sitting on, causing it to scrape against the wooden floor creating a horrible sound.

As she reached the comfort of her bedroom she flung open her glass doors leading out onto her balcony. And reached into the pocket of her skirt to fish out another cigarette and quickly lit it.
The smoke gently wafted away as she lounged upon the plushed seat pushed towards the corner of the balcony. Sighing she watched the french countryside as the warm summers sun beat down on her face. Her view picture perfect as multiple vineyards extended around the fields, on the horizon the sea glistened. It's inviting colour begged the girl to indulge within its waters.

Deciding that she wasn't going to waste her summer lounging about depressed she made her way into her room to fetch her quill and parchment, flopping down on her bed to scribble a quick note to her closest friends.

Meet me at the beach in 30 mins
Rose

Sending the respective letters to her closest group of girl friends she grumbled as she flung her legs off her bed and made her way to her wardrobe to find a suitable swimsuit.