45"

"Can't wait to serve detention for about three months" Remus said sarcastically with Rosaleé resting on her shoulder

"It was worth it though" James replied flicking through a copy of Quidditch Through The Ages.

Rosaleé and the Marauders had quickly bordered the train to leave Hogwarts for the Easter holidays narrowly avoiding McGonagall. They had bewitched the teachers cutlery to jump up and run around he hall when they were touched causing the teachers to run around after their forks.
Rosa had replied to Luis letter months ago about his up coming quidditch match and had secured several ticket for them in advance. As the tournament was being held in France the boys, minus Peter as he wanted to visit his parents, would be joining Rosaleé at the manner over the holidays.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet your brother" James said closing his book "he's a legend"

"Not really. He's just a bit of a prick to be honest" Rosa hummed softly, falling asleep against Remus.

"Sounds like him and Sirius will get on well then" Remus spoke up causing them all to snicker.

"I'm scared of your dad" James admitted

"Don't be. He's a big Softie really" she replied yawning.

The train pulled up to the station and everyone filed out of the compartments. Rosaleés father was busy at the ministry with important business and wouldn't return home until later leaving her to apparate alone with the boys.

"Just let me say goodbye to the girls and I'll find you later" Rosaleé announced leaving her trunk with the boys and moving down the platform.

"I'll come with you, I need to find Lily" James said following her.

They had all said their goodbyes they had come together ready to apparate back to Rosa manner.

"Right everyone put your hands on me"

"Don't mind if I do" Sirius winked

"Black, I swear to fuck...Somewhere appropriate"

"Just to let you know there's a good chance I'm going to splinch us all. I'm not really used to apparating with more than two people. So if we die... I hated you all"

"What-?!"

The boys didn't even have chance to worry before Rosaleé grabbed them and apparated away, pushing them into a whirling vortex.

All four of them landed in the middle of Rosaleés foyer, their trunks falling on the floor next to them.

"Huh, I didn't think that was going to work" she said with a shocked voice.

"We could of died!" James spoke up

"We could of, but we didn't. You're lucky I'm such a good witch"

The boys took in their surroundings as Sirius whistled "Damn Devaux, and I though my family was rich"

"Yeah, well, that's what happens when you're on every cover of witches weekly for the past few years"

"Alright no need to flex" he huffed.

"Come on, I'll show you your rooms" she said lugging her trunk up the stairs refusing the help from the boys.

"We have your own rooms?" Remus asked surprised

"Yeah of course"

"I'll show you the way because i don't think Georgine, Emilie or Cecile would be very pleased with you lot stealing their rooms"

"Hold on? They have their own rooms as well?" James asked impressed.

"Yeah, they basically live here when they're not at Beauxbatons"

Rosaleé showed them to their rooms and gestured to her room in case they ever needed her , that was probably a bad decision on her part, and all started to unpack their things.

Rosa collapsed on her bed. Even though she loved Hogwarts she was always glad to be home. She missed the comfort. She threw open the doors leading to the balcony and let the warm breeze flow into her room causing the linen cream curtains to blow against the pains of glass.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Sorry for the messy filler

Anyone got any good marauders fanfics?
I've ran out loll