55"

April  1981

April  1981

"Lils, you need a break. You look shattered" Rosaleé said bouncing little Viola on her lap as her tiny fingers wrapped around Rosas ring finger fiddling with the ring there as she gurgled happily.

"I'm fine" Lily sighed "it's just with Harry and the prophecy it's all getting a bit too much. James is getting agitated with being in the house all the time. I guess it just takes it's toll" she shrugged.

" Well if you ever need any help please ask, I'd be more than willing. So would the other girls as well. I know it's difficult with the order and everything but it will get better eventually"

"I hope so" Lily smiled sadly kissing Viola on her chubby cheek as the girl mumbled incoherently and hugged Rosaleé tightly.

"Teas done!" James shouted from the kitchen.

Lily and Rosaleé met James, Remus and Sirius in the kitchen. After placing Viola down next to Harry and sat next to Remus giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Both Harry and Viola found their bowls of spaghetti very amusing as they played with it. Suddenly a spec of sauce flew off the bit of spaghetti Harry was swinging around and splattered across Violas face.

Remus looked at Rosaleé worried, knowing what was coming where Rosaleé sat back in her seat in anticipation.

A look of pure horror passed over Violas face as it quickly morphed to disgust. In a flash her bowl of spaghetti was quickly dumped over the head of Harry, dripping down his face, wearing the bowl as a hat. Harry's face scrunched up as he let out a wail while Viola only giggled at the sight.

At that moment, Harry Potter and Viola Lupin decided they didn't like each other very much.

Rosaleé, James and Sirius all glanced at each other trying to hide their smiles before bursting out laughing wiping the tears from their eyes while Lily tutted at their reaction as she tried to clean Harry up as Remus scolded Viola.

"I'm scared of your daughter already" Sirius said finally stopping laughing "she's too much like you and it's terrifying"

"It's more like a blessing. She could of ended up like Remus" Rosaleé counted causing an eye roll from her husband who had just wiped the sauce off Violas blond tufts of hair.

"Harry doesn't seem impressed" James laughed gesturing to his son who pouted grumpily in his highchair.

"Just you wait Jamsie, Violas going to have your son whipped in no time"

"And how are you so sure of that Mrs Lupin?" He challenged

"Because she's my daughter? Let's have a bet, 50 galleons Harry falls for her"

"You're on"  James smirked confidently watching Harry's little face scowl at Viola next to him.

———————————————————————————
A/N

NOT HARRY AND VIOLA 🤚🏽

Watch out for my new book on Harry x Viola.

I'll keep you posted when it's up.