47"

Tw: Toxic Relationships/Domestic abuse

At the sound of the boys voice both Rosaleé and Georgine jumped up grabbing their wands.

Rosaleé pushed her wand into the neck of the boy that had spoken while Georgine switched the direction of her wand back and forth between the other boys behind him.

"I swear to fuck Monet you speak to me again and I'll blast your head off your neck" Rosa snarled, an uncharacteristic fear in her eyes.

"Walk away" Georgine scowled "because I won't hesitate to put this wand to good use".

"Ladies, ladies. We only came for a little chat didn't we" the boy sniggered to his friends "no need for the aggression"

"And we only came for a good time but unfortunately we ran into you and your fucking minions" Rosaleé stated her voice wavering.

"No need for aggression?!" Georgine seethed "you weren't saying that when Rosaleé brok-"

"What's happening here. Are you two okay?" Sirius said pushing Rosaleé and Georgine protectively behind him as James and Remus also ran over.
"I suggest you lads leave" he said scanning them from head to toe.

"We just wanted a quick chat with Rosie here" the boy grinned sizing Sirius up.

"Hey" Remus whispered into her ear rubbing her arm "are you okay?"

"Who are these then? Your boyfriends? Always knew you were a fucking whore" the boy spat walking towards Rosa as his friends snickered.

"You fucking-" Georgine started, she was quickly interrupted.

"Flipendo!"

A shot of bright light shot out of Remus' wand knocking the boy backwards and into his friends also bringing them down with him.

Remus and James also joined Sirius in standing infront of the girls protectively.

"Leave" James simply said watching the boys stand up embarrassed and sulk away.

"Wait! Adrien!" Rosaleé called after him as he turned  around.

"What do you want now?"

"This"

Crack

Rosaleé drove her fist into his face, a horrible breaking sound mingling with the cheers of Georgine.

"Fucking bitch!" He exclaimed clutching his nose and retreating back to his friends who watched with wide eyes as they all scattered.

"That felt good" she sighed as Georgine gathered her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Rosaleé"

"It's okay, you didn't know he was going to be here" she smiled slightly watery "he had a small dick anyway" Rosa whispered to Georgine so the boys couldn't hear.

"Well that was obvious" Georgine laughed in response.

"Are you both okay?" Remus asked pulling Rosaleé into his side carefully.

"I'll be fine" she smiled back sadly cuddling into his side.

The groups mood had been well and truly been ruined and had decided to head back to the manner.
Rosaleé had showered and was currently sat on the balcony looking out onto the vineyards below as the sun started to set.
A gentle knock sounded on her door causing her to turn around. There stood Remus with a sheepish sad smile on his face.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course"

Remus walked over to Rosaleé picking her up and sitting her back down again on his lap. For a while they both sat in silence watching the view as Remus drew circles on her leg.

"Adrien Monet. A twat of an ex boyfriend"

"You don't have to tell me"

"I want to, long story short; We dated for about a year. We were good for a long time but at the start of our sixth year he started becoming obsessive. He started to get angry whenever I would leave for modelling jobs or when I would talk to other people or spend anytime away from him. Eventually it got to much and I decided to end it. He didn't take it well. Things got a little nasty" Rosa whispered playing with the hem of his baggy T-shirt "But I'm okay now" she reassured seeing Remus' concerned face.

"I'm so sorry Rosie. You don't deserve that, you deserve everything but that. You're the most funny most strong most beautiful person inside and out and for you to ever think that you are any different is a fucking crime"

"I know Rem. I know that now because of you"

"I'm glad"

"Remus..."

———————————————————————————
A/N

🥲 I have nothing to say