33"

Weeks had passed in a blur of exams and stress and suddenly NEWTs were over

Weeks had passed in a blur of exams and stress and suddenly NEWTs were over. Rosaleé felt quite confident about her result of her grades as the many study sessions Lily had held and forced her to go had seemed to help.
Rosaleé and Remus had fallen back into their usual dynamic. Both failing to talk about the kiss but remaining their usual flirty banter and friendship with the marauders as if nothing had happened. Just because they didn't speak about it didn't mean they hadn't thought about it. Rosaleé had found she had to try and contain herself from attacking Remus with her lips. The little mannerisms and quirks were too adorable for her to not want to.
She couldn't seem to wrap her head around it. She was certain she didn't like Remus in that way still she couldn't help but want to be around him and steal little touches every so often.

It was mid afternoon. Rosaleé had slept most of the day. She was so exhausted from the past weeks that she just needed a rest. Mary had tried to wake her up for breakfast and lunch but failed miserably and ultimately given up. Now it was Alice's turn.

"Rosaleé Devaux! Wake up right now!"

Nothing

"Right that's it!" Alice huffed climbing onto Rosa's bed and jumping up and down on the mattress and diving onto Rosa.

Rosaleés eyes fluttered open as she groaned an rolled over.

"Ali? What are you doing?"

"Waking you up"

"I mean you could've just called me. Bit rude of a waking up if you ask me"

"I can understand why everyone's so done with you"

Rosaleé gasped flinging a hand over her heart "everyone loves me"

"Right..."

"Hey!"

"Anyways... come on we're all having a water flight down at the lake. Bring your swimsuit, it's really warm outside" she sung grabbing a towel and running out of the door.

Rosaleé flung herself out of her bed and opened the curtains. Sure enough it was a lovely day. The sun was shining and the birds sung as multiple students enjoyed the newly warming weather.

Stumbling around she brushed her teeth and hair and rummaged through her trunk for her bikini.
Finally finding it she changed into it with one of the marauders large T-shirt over the top and ran down the stairs with a towel in hand.

Running through the halls pushing past students she suddenly slammed into a solid body. Looking up she squinted her eyes. "Sirius?".

"No, unfortunately for you" the voice answered as he stepped backwards looking at the girl "Regulus Black" he nodded politely.

"Sirius brother right? Oh er Rosaleé Devaux. Nice you meet you" she smiled in response.

"Oh I know who you are" he replied

"Wow okay rude" she mumbled so he couldn't hear. Regulus just stood their looking at her quizzically.

"You're good friends with my brother, correct? Considering you're wearing his T-shirt right now"

"Yeah, I would say we're good friends. Why?"

"How is he? Is he okay?"

"I think so. You should ask him. I don't really know much about your relationship but I think he'd like to have a civil chat-"

"I have to be going now" he cut off. Rosaleé blanched at his blankness and watched him walked away.

"Oh, er nice to meet you I guess?" she weakly smiled shaking her head as if to snap out of the confused daze she was in "what was I doing? Oh yeah! Water fight!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Thank you for 20k!!!!!!

Not this book overtaking 'heart of a Saint life of a sinner' 🤚🏽

Anyway... THANK YOU ❤️