7"

After having a rather large breakfast Rosaleé was sat in History of magic bored out of her mind

After having a rather large breakfast Rosaleé was sat in History of magic bored out of her mind. She was tapping her quill on her desk when a ball of parchment hit her on the back of the head. She turned around calculating the room only to see James and Sirius behind her, whistling and looking around innocently.

"Do that again and I'll cut your balls off" She whispered

"It would be a pleasure Miss Devaux" Sirius replied winking suggestively

"I don't know what you mean" James replied foreigning fake confusion.

"Oh come off it"

"Rosa I'm boreddd" Peter whined looking up to the girl in admiration as if she was the solution to all of her problems.

"Me too Pete, me too. Any chance you two can get us out of here?" She asked, looking over to James and Sirius.

"I've got a few stink bombs in my pocket. I could create a distraction" Sirius declared.

"Nope no way. This will not end well" Remus interrupted "we'll all be in detention, the plans flawed. And Rosaleé, it's literally your first class. You can't just leave"

"Oh come on Remus, live a little" Rosaleé pouted at the boy causing him to sigh

"Fine fine. You're a terrible influence"

"Thank you" Rosa grinned

"Wait but what if Lily finds out? All my hard work goes down the drain"

"About that, I don't think you need to worry " she smiled

"Tell me what you know right now"

"No can do Jamsie"

"You evil bitch" he scowled at her betrayal

"So, you getting us out of here or not?" She asked once again

"Right Yeah" Sirius continued "On the count of three you run. Do you all understand?"

"Aye aye captain" She saluted mockingly.

"Ready.... 1... 2...3... now !" Bringing out the dungbombs from his pocket Sirius threw them on the floor creating and massive cloud of green smoke and a horrible stench to waft into the air. "Go!"

James, Sirius, Remus and Rosaleé all jumped out of their seat making a dash for the door while Professor binns shrieked as students spluttered and coughed.
"Peter! Come on!" Rosaleé shouted over the chaos, running back over to the boy, taking his hand and dragging him out of his seat.

The marauders and Rosaleé were sat under a tree across from the Black Lake.

"Phew that was a close one" James stated casually

"Pete you can count to three right?" Remus asked

"Yes- yes I think so" he stuttered

"Might need a bit of practise mate" Sirius sniggered

"Don't be mean to Pete. He's too precious" Rosa laughed

"Thank you Rosa. It's nice to know I'm appreciated"

Rosa, Peter and Remus were all still trying to catch their breath while James and Sirius were perfectly fine, picking at the grass.

"You know Rosa for a model you seem to be quite out of shape"

"James, I swear to god. One more comment like that and you'll end up in the lake" the boys snickered as they watched James eyes widen in worry.

"No need for all the aggression. Threatening the head boy? That could result in some serious punishment"

"I'd like to see you try"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Another chapter, I can't stop writing this book. Thank you guys for 100 reads already! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, not my best but I'm just trying to establish Rosaleés and the marauders relationship atm.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

-M