24"

So there the four French girls stood, outside the door of The Potter Manor

So there the four French girls stood, outside the door of The Potter Manor. All shivering from the cold, wrapping their cloaks tighter around themselves as the winter air blew through their hair. They had arrived earlier as James had instructed them to and each had a bag filled with clothes and makeup ready to get dressed up with Lily, Alice, Mary and Marlene who were also attending.

The door swung open violently and out bounded James Potter jumping into the arms of Rosaleé causing her to try and catch him and failing miserably, as he slipped through her arms and landed on in a heap on the floor.

"Hi James, nice place you've got here!" Rosaleé grinned looking down at the boy at her feet.
James groaned in response stumbling to his feet.

"What an introduction" Georgine laughed as Cecile rapidly elbowed her in the ribs.

"Be polite" she whispered causing georgine to roll her eyes.

"Missed you!" James shouted from the floor

"Girls this is James, James this is Georgine, Emilie and Cecile".

James managed to strangle out a welcome as he picked himself of the floor.

"Er hi there" Emilie spoke first

"Thanks for letting us come" Cecile followed smiling sweetly.

"Of course the more the merrier!" James beamed, recovering from his fall "come inside!".

The Potter manner was beautiful. It had a sense of homeliness and warmth surrounding it. Laugher seemed to ring through its magnificently decorated halls, filled with photos of James and his family and occasionally even some of Sirius.

"The girls are getting ready upstairs right now if you want to go up and meet them. Second door on your right" James smiled and ran off, probably to find the other Marauders.

"Well, he's certainly something" Emilie laughed as she followed Rosaleé upstairs.

"I can think of some better adjectives to describe him rather than 'something'" Rosaleé replied shaking her head amused.

Pushing open the door to where the girls were getting ready, Rosa was instantly attacked by hugs.
When she had finally managed to prise the girls of her she flung her bag on the floor and started to Introduce the girls, "Lily, Mary, Alice and Marlene. Meet the French versions of yourselves"

Marlene stepped forward holding her hand out to Georgine "hi french versions of yourself"

"Oh my god" Mary face palmed

"So fucking cringe" Alice shivered

"Did this bitch just- get out" Rosaleé grimaced.

"Close, You were nearly there. Just the pronunciation was a bit off. It's pronounced Georgine" she snickered

"Marlene you've ruined any type of friendship that could of happened singlehanded" Lily inputted screwing her face up in embarrassment.

"No no, I like this one" Georgine said taking Marlenes hand shaking it amused.

"Thank you! Someone who finally understands my humour!" Marlene sighed happily.

"Dear Merlin, there's too of them!" Emilie gasped

"We're doomed!"

"Why did I ever think this was a good idea?" Rosaleé muttered sarcastically as she watched to two sets of friends mingle and laugh together making awkward and cringe comments, but never the less getting on perfectly.

The group of eight girls spent the next hour changing into their outfits, fixing their hair and doing their makeup. Ultimately causing the room to look like a bomb had exploded. Rosaleé was left alone in the room as the other girls had finished and went to get snacks. She was about to start her makeup when a certain group of boys piled through the door, diving on her knocking her too the floor. Finally being able to sit up she was met with the faces of Peter and Sirius, still clinging onto her hugging her tightly while Remus stood in the door way with an amused smile.
Sirius was the first to let go of the blond while Peter still hugged Rosaleé like his life depended on it.

"Rosaleé, stunning as ever. How are you?"

"Black, as irritating as ever, but i'm good thanks. How are you Peter?" Rosaleé asked flattening the small boys hair that had been sticking up all over, much like a mother with her son.

"Good, I missed you though"

"Well I missed you too Pete" she smiled as he finally let go of her and joined Sirius.

"I swear if McKinnon eats all of those mini Christmas Tree crackers while I'm gone, she'll have to face my wrath!" Sirius exclaimed shouting down the hall as he abruptly left dragging Peter behind him.

"Hi rem" Rosa smiled to the tall boy, ignoring the shouts and whines of Sirius and Peter.

"Oh- er hi Rosie" he stammered lingering in the door way.

"Come sit" she girl said patting the empty space next to her on the carpet where she was sat infont of a full length mirror doing her makeup.

Remus made his way over quietly and sat beside her.
"How was your Christmas?"

"It was good, the girls stayed over. I had a good time"

"I'm glad" he smiled "I've met the girls, they're definitely entertaining" he sniggered

"Well they're friends with me what did you expect?" She grinned.

"Ever so modest Devaux" he chirped finally having the confidence to lift his eyes to look at her.

Rosaleé had decided to wear a black silk mini dress Emilie had gifted her for Christmas. The dress was quite skimpy revealing a few of her tattoos: her obvious Chinese fireball on her collarbone, a rose upon her back winding up the length of her spine and a date that read 2.5.1960 across her upper thigh. Her blond silky hair was straightened and flowing over her shoulders. She looked rather radiant in the dull light of the room.
She picked up an eyeshadow palette, opening it and looking at the shades trying to come up with a suitable eyeshadow look.

"I don't know how girls do makeup. You're all so talented at it- not that you need it or anything" Remus stammered blushing as he brought his gaze away from Rosaleé and to the palettes thrown out onto the floor.

"I'm sure you'd be good at it if you tried" Rosaleé said picking up a brush "here" .

Remus eyed the brush she was holding out to him as he gingerly took it, their fingers brushing. He looked down at Rosaleé hand to see the ring he had gifted her.

"You're wearing it?"

"Of course! I love it, it's beautiful and meaningful. Thank you Remus " Rosa said as she placed a kiss to Remus cheek as a thank you.

"Oh- er  you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it" he replied awkwardly becoming flushed from Rosaleés thank you kiss.

"Now come on, I don't have all night. I need an eyeshadow look!"

Remus apprehensively picked up the brush and dipped it into the palette, starting his masterpiece.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Finally reunited with the marauders!

And the girls meeting for the first time, it was so weird to write lol

Enjoy! <3