36"

"Come onnn" stop lying to yourself Marlene whined dragging Rosaleé down to the quidditch pitch and up to the stands to find a seat next to their friends

"For the last time I don't fancy-"

"Who does Rosa fancy?" A voice interrupted.

The two blond girls spun around in surprised as their eyes buldged at the sight of Remus sat next to them.

"Oh, no one-"

"Slughorn! She fancies slughorn!" Marlene grinned at the two proudly. Her grin didn't last long as Rosaleés elbow jabbed into her side.

"Slughorn? Really?" Remus asked slightly disturbed

"Yeah of course" Rosaleé winced "have you seen that man? Greek god typa beat. I did tell you I have a thing for sexy Professors"

"What ever floats your boat Rosie" Remus shook his head amused and moved his attention towards the pitch as the Slytherin team few out of the stands to become face to face with the Gryffindor team.

Rosaleé shot a glare at Marlene who was grinning to herself in triumph. The two couldn't control themselves for long until they both burst out laughing earning them a slightly concerned look from Remus.
As the match started with the quaffle being launched into the air Lily settled in beside them a large sign that said "Go Potter! #7" on it.

"That's gross as fuck"

"That's so cringe"

Marlene and Rosaleé synchronised reading the massive sign she was holding up. Lily didn't even pay them any notice as she watched the match intently, earning a wink from James.

"I personally think it's cute" Remus shrugged

"Aw, little Rem's a softie" Rosaleé giggled patting his cheek teasingly.

"Get off" he laughed playfully pushing her hand away.

"Even the teachers are looking at the sign!" Marlene cackled pointing to the staff who were in fact talking about it "that's so embarrassing!"

"Shh Marlene, I'm trying to watch prongs" Peter chirped in from behind them with Sirius who was cheering James on loudly.

"Oops"

Soon enough the whole group were shouting for James and cheering him on. Booing when the Slytherin team made an especially nasty foul.

"Come on James! Fuck em up!" Rosaleé shouted over the whoops and hollers.

Remus looked at her like she'd grown three heads, "you don't even like quidditch"

"I like it more than those Slytherin bastards" she replied quickly before booing at a Slytherin player as he flew past "they're nasty little buggers"

"They've done nothing to you" he laughed

"True. But they have to you and the boys"

The match had finished with Gryffindor winning by the skin of their teeth. But winning none the less.
Somehow Mcgonagall had found out about their plans for a party in the common room, cancelling it and making a lot of students disappointed.
Most people had gone to bed leaving the common room fairly empty.

Rosaleé spotted Remus sat on his own on an armchair and made her way over. She took the book out of his hands and into hers as she smiled and climbed onto his lap sitting crossed legged away from him.The back of her head facing his face. She gave him back the book, trapping her within Remus' chest and the book.

"I don't know if you've noticed but this seats already taken"

"Oh it's okay I noticed. Can I read with you?"

"You hate reading?"

"True. But you enjoy it. And I enjoy being with you. So, can I read with you?"

"Sure"

Rosa settled into his chest as they both read over the pages silently. The only sounds the occasional "are you finished with this page?" As Remus turned the paper and the crackle of the fire in front of them.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Can't decided who I love more, Remus+Rosa or Marlene+Rosa.