34"

"Finally!" Lily yelled in between giggles as James threw her over his shoulder in the lake

"Rosa!" Peter smiled bringing her into a hug before running back into the lake with Marlene and Mary. Alice was on Franks shoulders in the shallow part of the water while Remus was sat on the bank watching them all with amusement. Rosaleé frowned as she knew the reason why he wasn't joining in on the fun. She placed her things down and took off the top and started making her way towards him. She was just a few metres away from him when Sirius appeared out of no where and charged at her, picking her up and flinging her over his shoulder and diving into the water. As they both resurfaced Rosaleé scowled at his and punched his chest.

"Hey! I wasn't really"

"Oh no. Anyways... nice bikini" he winked

"Oh thanks" she grinned "now get off me"

He realised her laughing as she made her way over the edge of the lake and the bank.
Silently she dropped down beside Remus who was looking out into the lake and watching his friends laugh and enjoy themselves.

"You're making me sad you know"

"Oh I apologise Miss Devaux. Do tell how I could improve your mood"

"Well" Rosa smirked "I could think of a lot of things but right now I want you to enjoy yourself"

"I am enjoyi-"

"No rem. you're not. Come on, come swimming with me" she said holding out her hand for him to take.

"No Rosie, I can't do it. I don't want to"

"That's okay. I'll sit here with you then"

"No no, I want you to enjoy yourself"

"How can I enjoy myself when you're sat here alone? Besides, we've enjoyed ourselves at the lake before" she raised an eyebrow in amusement.

Remus only let a small amused scoff slip past his lips as he shook his head.

"What? You didn't enjoy yourself?" Rosaleé questioned enjoying watching Remus' changing facial expressions.

"No I did"

"Obviously you did, it's me"

"Shut up" Remus nudged her with his arm as Rosaleé wrapped her towel around her to prevent herself from getting cold, since it wasn't summer temperatures.

They both sat in comfortable silence as Rosaleé laid her head on Remus' lap. Her wet hair leaving a damp patch on his jeans but he didn't mind. She picked at the daisys surrounding them and weaved them together to create a daisy crown.

"Here" she said, finally finishing her crown and placing it on top on his head "every king needs a crown. Sorry, let me rephrase that, every sexy Professor needs a crown"

"Thanks, this sexy Professor will wear it with pride"

"Did you just except your nickname?"

"No! I most certainly did not!"

"Are you sure about that?... sexy Professor"

"I will drown you in the lake"

"Wow kinky"

"I hate you"

In the lake Lily and James laughed and splashed but Lily stopped as she looked at Rosaleé and Remus sat on the bank with flower crowns on their head.
"They're cute" she said gesturing towards the two turning to James.

"Yeah like you" he quipped without a beat. Lily only replied with a roll of her eyes

"Is there something going on with them?"

"Moony definitely fancies her. Just won't admit it. Rosa... I'm not too sure to be honest" James replied also studying them.

"If anyone knows it would probably be marls or Peter" Lily agreed "hey marls!"

Marlene twirled around just as she was about to dunk Sirius under the water "yeah? I was just about to slam dunk Sirius. What's so important?"

"Is there anything between Rosa and Rem?"

"She's not said anything, but then again it's Rosa so I doubt she'd say anything anyway. I can't imagine her ever liking anyone that way to be honest. She's not that big on relationships anymore. But they do look pretty cosy" she replied looking at them

"What do you mean 'not into relationships anymore'?" James interrupted

"Nothing. I've got to go and drown Sirius now. Goodbye lovebirds!" Marlene sung quickly and swum of into the distance with Lily's questioning gaze on her back.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I love them too much.

Writing this book is making me feel so lonely... anyways 🥲