Chapter 62:"Chanting📿"

"Vanssshhhh ! Vansshh ! Vansshh "

Swara's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~

Appeased by Meghu di's condition back Chauhan Mansion ,but cannot resist her pain and though can't ignore my works. Ragini di decided to stay with Meghu di and take care of her ,while lakshya jij and i came back home .

Early morning Sanskar asked me for coffee date out ,To Fancy cafeteria of city . Denying was a dream . Taking me sanskar seemed romantic the day. 

He Kept looking at me and back to Road ways , and finally he uttered .

Sanskar :"Swara what happened ? "

Swara :"What ? Nothing !" i claimed like new normal but he caught my lie.

Sanskar :"You know that i Love you ! And Another thing is you don't need to lie . Please spill out beans come on. "

I Gazed to him , Into his eyes while he looked away ,I kept looking to him ,my mind scrolling . That should i spill it out or should i keep it to me ?? Uhhhhh and he brows me ,for me to finally utter that .

Swara :"See Sanskar ! I wanted to tell you this from very long okay ,But i was waiting for right time to hit ."

Sanskar :"Umm Thank god . And do me favour by telling what's the thing ."

Swara :"(Cogitating ) Actually My aunt . Means Mona !She and her daughter are here to Sharma residence with some motive and plan . "

Sanskar :"(Confusing)Means ? Explain in detail madam."

Swara :"This 3 Womens at our house are here on some mission . Because suddenly they popped over here after that Dead body found in store house . Then Their behaviors are so weird omg . And That suman keeps eye and ear on everything we do in our own house !"

Sanskar :"So what you think ? What are they going to do ?"

Swara :"They are strange ! Weirdo types ! And main thing they have cruel relation with all sisters of sharma . "

Sanskar :"Is it ? But why it's so ?"

Swara :"Financial issue ! But sanskar Ragu di has something to tell and even Naina and I are very keen and consious . Something or other happens when they all are around ."

Sanskar :"You should ask them to go right ? It's your house . And they are staying there as guests so enough days they are staying up don't you feel so?"

Swara :"Our Decisions never work ! Because dadi sees them in their good books . !"

Sanskar :"Hm ! Your dadi is biggest enigma of that house i must agree "

Swara :"I know ! And btw let me tell you , Suman and Mona are behind us both ! Mona challenged me saying she will be destroying us and also she won't let our marriage happen . This was shittitiest thing."

Sanskar:"(Chuckling ) Oh Come on. No need to babble like kids now ! If you trust me and on our love No one can dare doing anything. "

Swara :"You Know what I know ! Monkey man "

I said pulling his legs , while he stops the car immediately .

Sanskar :"Who's monkey man ?What did you mean haa ? "

He got irritated ,i provoked a little more , it was fun hahahaha.

Swara :"Monkey man don't babble na , you look sooo cutteee ..."

I Took his cheecks in pinch and waggled him while he removed ny hand and locking door of car said

Sanskar :"Okay then this monkey man is hungry ! And i am in search of Man flesh ,ummmm and i have found fresh flesh . "