chapter 33 :"LOVE IN RAIN ☔😍!"

Back with chapter, keep reading and supporting ❤

----------------------------------------------------------

All the head turned to see who's there on door, when they see an lady figured women on the door, she walks inside In anger, and everyone stood up in awe!
She was non other then Mona, mother of Karan, Sanskar and lakshya!

Mona :"what's all this Karan? "

Karan :"mom! "

Mona :"yes and what r u doing here??"

Karan :"mom actually! "

Mona :"do u even know there Richa was searching for u everywhere, and she approached to me finally!"

Sanskar :"how u know that we all r here mom? "

Mona :"just an idea clicked to my mind, it got me here! And guess what.. U all r here..! "

Ragini:"mom have ur seat! Swara bring her water! "

Mona :"I don't need anything! I want to go back and inform Richa everything.. That.. That u all r planning something about her.. And that's very strange! "

Karan :"Mom plz, don't do this! Don't do this! This is for everyone of us! "

Mona :"what?? Karan. .i can't think that u r planning something about her...when u say that she and u love each other! Why the he'll u lied??? Why r u keeping her in dark?? Answer me Karan! "

Naina :"aunty, plz try to understand! "

Mona:"Karan are u telling me? "

Karan :"mom! For now I have no words to explain u about anything happening over here !just remember.. Nor I m using her, nor I m going to deceive u! "

Mona :"it's not about trusting or lying! It's about one strong sentence!u said u don't like naina, and now u say u don't like richa what's this going on? "

Sanskar :"mom come on let's go home. ...!"
He catches her arms and draws her to car,

Mona :"u all r hiding from me! "

Sanskar :"it's all for us! Trust us! "

Mona sits in car angrily, and sanskar asks driver to leave her back home! They were sure she won't spill out anything to richa, bcoz somewhere in her heart she trusted her childrens!
She was just trying to know about whole!

Karan :"sorry everyone!but now we have to accomplish what we have decided! Correct! "

Lakshya :"I m with u! "

Swara :"I m also!"

Ragini:"I m too with u! "

Sanskar:"I m too! "

Meghanal :"we too!"

All eyes turns to naina who's standing still, might she was cogitating about this all very deeply,

Karan :"naina? Aren't u helping us? "

Naina :"I m! "she says and keeps hands on Karan's hand, this shows their unity ,and togetherness,and their love in all !after all ,they had chit-chat and,

karan :"I think we should leave now!"

sanskar :"yay!"

swara:"so ,according to the plan we have to come there correct ?"

karan :"yes!"

meghana :"come on u all have dinner now and then go home !I won't leave u both like this !come on have ur sits !"