chapter 16:"I m glad u love me laksh💕! "

Back with an quicker one..
Shower ur immense love.. It needs allot of support guys!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

IN SHARMA HOUSE ......

ragini is resting in her room,it was looking that she was worstly tired the hole day ...her face was pale,eyes as red as blood ..and some creepy thinking she upcoming with ,she wanted tell everything to laksh ...but atlast the thing was sticking to her was how?when?where?

there dadi was arranging everything for engagement and here naina and swara was clicking up with something ,the plan to save ragini from and anita and pankti enters the house with more than 50 boxes of sweets and greets to dadi !!
pankti takes blessings from dadi and wents up ,to naina's room ...naina and swara pops in happiness seeing her and they 3 had an tight and long hug ..

swara:"pankti di ,where were u from so long ...we missed u so much !!"

pankti :"and me and mom were in switzerland for an greet meet party of mom's friend ....and i missed u all so much!!"

naina:"thank god u r back !!"

pankti :"atlast my chickoo is getting married ha ??i have to be here ..to bless uboth !!!and i heard about ragu di also what happened where is she??"

Swara:"actuallu di, there 's an problem... And plus meghana di and kunal jiju is not there!! "

Pankti:"so now what?? "

They both tells the problem to pankti and she accepts to help her,

Pankti :"kuch bhi ho jaye we have to stop this marriage!! "
They were  sit and starts ruminating about it....

In chauhan house ~~

One car comes and stands in front of the bungalow, and meghana runs out the car... She rushes inside, and saw nk and sandhya in hall having tea.. And kunal was not with them!

She goes inside..

Nk :"aree waah.. Dekho sandhya kon aaya hai!!arti ki tayyari Karo! "

Sandhya :"haa Voh toh karni hi padegi, aakhir apne sasural ko darshan de hi diye bahu rani ne! Kyun meghana.. Aaj kaise aana hua yaha? "

Meghana :"yeh aap kya bol rhi hai maa.. Yeh mera bhi toh ghar hai?? "

Sandhya :"haa hai..usikeliye toh tumne mere bete ko tumhare phaase main adkake usse shaadi kar li!! "

Nk :"sab toh apne naam karliya hai, Bass ab yeh ghar bacha hai.. Voh bhi Karlena! "

Meghana :"aap mujhe galat samajh rhe Ho? Aaplogo ke Mann main mere liye itni nafrat hai yeh mujhe nhi pata tha.. Aur shayad aapke aise hi bartaav ke vajese kunal aur mujhe yaha Rehena pasand nhi hai! "

Sandhya :"apni jabaan sambhalo... Kisse baat kar rhi Ho.. Janti Ho? "

Nk:"chodiye sandhya ji..aap kisse baat kar Rhi Ho yeh batmezz ladki hai!"

Meghana :"mujhe apse jhadga karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai... Mujhe sirf kunal se milna hai! "

As she was about to go up stairs towards her room,where kunal was! Sandhya comes In middle and stops her and pushes her her towards the door! And meghana falls down!

Sandhya :"ab Bass hogaya.. Main nhi chahti ki ab tumhare vajese kunal ko koi bhi problem Ho! Tum yaha se chali jao! "

Meghana :'maa, aise matt karo mujhe Bass ek baar kunal se baat karni hai, voh mera phone bhi nhi utha raha hai! Plz! "