Chapter 61 "VANSH RAI SINGHANIA" ❤🔥

"My Name is Enough to describe my personality !"- Vansh Rai Singhania

Naina's Pov ~~~~~~

Early Morning we left for Meeting with Singapore Client , While sanskar said that this is Most important one for growing Rajput's Company .

I worked always for Chauhan Company but this time i had to see relation Among us , Being fiancee of Swara i had to Agree .

Sanskar was Quite hysteric for today's meeting , He asked me not to push anything wrong or to behave unprofessional in front of him , As client Singhania is Rude man .

Sanskar :"Naina , Be careful . And think before saying each and every Word because Mr. Singhania is hostile men ! "

Naina :"Hmm i see ! But it would be better if i wasn't choose for this task "

Saying it i chuckled , Meeting was arranged on crew , There was Brunch party for all Singhania's . Their Reunion party took more then hour to end .

We were asked to chill out for some time. And then it was almost time For we to setup for meeting when my phone rings , i Walked out the room we occupied and swiped to pick the call .

Me :"Hello ??"

Another voice :"Heee...eeeeee.eeeee "

I could not really hear anything, when i raised up voice asking who's it that side . But i Saw one person walked to me snatched my phone and threw it down the Ship .

I mean wht the freakkkkkkk ....

The man seemed tall and Good looking but such ass hole who Threw my phone down as if he threw Chocolates empty wrapper in the air !

Me :" Ohohohohohohohohobnnononononono !!!!! What you diddddd meeennnn??"😲😵

Men :"Who are you ?? I did not see you here before ? And also you are not invited to this party ! Then how you dared walking up this crew like that??"

Me :"Who are you to ask me that Mr. ? And such cheap and snotty behavior omg . Mannerless person , I want my phone back at any cost !! Did you understand at any cost . "

Men :"It's swimming in brezzy waves of oceans you should show me your id or else invitation card first !"

Me :"I Crumpled the cards and threw it into oceans as you threw my phone . And this is not done , how can you dare to throw my 49999 thousand phone ....??"

Men :"I don't care how much it cost ! I need your id or else you will be thrown out of here . "

Me :"Who the fuc* are you to Say that ?? Show me your id first ! "

Men :"Securityyyyyy !" He scowled as if he was The owner of this place and party . I Gazed him in anger . When he kept that not so cute face still . Without changing any expressions he was Showing his aversion towards me . But why he threw my phone .

Me :" You will call security ?? I will complaint against you . You threw my phone and Incase of apologizing you are showing your not needed shitty attitude ?? Shame on you . "

I said while 2 of guards rushes the place and catches me by my arms , I was feeling so Offensive . People there were watching me as if i did Crime .
His Abusive behavior was galling.

I saw some people gather there , Around me while this men shouts .

Men :"Peeps ! Attention please .(Beaming ) This girl really needs to know whom i am ! So let me introduce my self . "

Uhhhhhh the rich and egoistic people there were watching me up down , their shinding turned more happy when This Men said that he will introduce himself to me .

I mean what's to be happy and snickering in it ,everything was flowing up of my mind ,

Men :"We Have this beautiful girl on our crew who's gonna Dance and entertain us today. She's gonna rock and roll for making Mr.Singhania's Brunch party Enjoyable. "

Mr.singhania ?? Who's ittttt ?? I mean i looked here and there but could not find anyone , but me dancing and entertaining them was going to take world war in that crew. How he dares to speak about me like that ??

I saw everyone over was laughing at me sheepishly , Felt ashamed and embracement in crowd , He's brigand ! I said to myself . But i am not here to entertain anyone . I am NAINA SHARMA  , Saying this i kicked both guards knee which made them fall afar .

That Aggresive men was watching me in awe ! When i walked to him ,

Me :"Mr. Whoever you are ! Keep your attitude in your own pocket okay . I am not the one who's going to hear any rubbish against me . Mind your tongue before you say anything !!"

While one Twain walked to me sayinng with smirk " You are here for money right ! Then entertain us a little , Come on show us some moves ...come on baby ."

I Could not do anything else but Had to slap the men from duo who was saying it with such bad tone . As if am the bar dancer . This made Hot temprature over there .

Before anyone could speak anything , Sanskar entered and saw what's the behavior happeneing with me . He pushed everyone and took me out of the place . I felt that the men in black is Mr. Singapore .

We got out the crew and sanskar was driving me back home , he was in equal anger .

Sanskar :"How they dared behaving with you like thatt ? I mean how can they be so cheap headed ."

Me :"When leader is Villain Everyone turns out to be the same ."

Sanskar :"But why did not you call me ?"

Me :"That Mr. Singapore threw my phone out of crew ."

Sanskar :"Who Mr.singapore ?? You met him ?"

Me :"Obvious that Hostile men in black was Mr. Singapore na !who behaved so vulgar with me . "

Sanskar :"How's it possible ? Mr. Singapore earlier left for VR mansion . "

Me :"Then who was that Men in black ? Cheap person !"

Sanskar :"He is VR's Cousin brother !But don't worry will be talking to VR directly about this matter ."

Me :"Filthy men he is ! He did not even apologize to me , My loss of 49999 . And what's Remaining to Happen ?? I mean all Bad has already fallen into my life's like Falling stars . "

Sanskar :"I will buy you new one ! It's my fault because of me you came there and All this took place . I am sorry chikoo for this really sorry !"

Naina :"It's okay Sanskar ! My life is been rude to me always ."

I teased myself and Looked out of window , Because i knew my life has writted by Rock . Nothing good to be happy for . All embracement and shameness in my Pocket is what i deserve . Huhh !!

----------------------------------------------------------

It's not Vansh for suree 😆

Enigma continues !

VOTE ~ COMMENT ~ SHARE ✨

How was it ? Let me know your views.
Keep Reading
Keep supporting

Lots of Love

Tanaya ❤