Chapter 77: CYBER CRIME....

Passionate kiss turned flames of love between Naina and Karan arise, It gave them allot more strength to continue what was theirs . They got away with impression of soft gentle kiss to each other, 

Karan:" (pulling her closer) I had no guts to say..."

Naina:" (blushing)What you wanted to say?"

Karan: "I... I really Love you .... I missed you so much! Wanted to tell you this from very before."

Naina :"(losing his grab) But...You love Richa not me..."

Karan:" Naina! There's a lie."

Naina:" (standing with distance) One more lie??How many lies do you have to hide?"

Karan:" (Tries to understands) I don't know what you are thinking about me right now or were you thinking about me from very before. If you remember the time when I contacted, you when Richa and i were in trouble."

Naina :"(nods yes) I do remember what about that?"

Karan :"That was the time when i recovered that the girl i love and who was going to give birth to my child was not worth it .Richa was  nice person until she got over possessive and insulted my mom ,and behaved so bad."

Naina :"(Sadly)I will never forget that day ,She behaved rude with Aunty."

Karan :"So, I fell in love with her when i met her in college times, so happy go girl she was. But after coming back from London she was changed as person. She had problem with you ,My eyes noticed that she was jealous overall of you. At that delivery time when  our doctor told us about complications ,It was tough time to choose between Baby or Richa ."

Naina :"Don't tell me karan, that Richa asked you to call me ."

Karan :"Yes she did, She embraced and got to know that i loved you, The way i was always guilty to hurt you or betrayed you !My care towards you was not letting her live a single minute Calmly..."

Looks at Naina who was listening to him very carefully , She almost knew the truth that Why The Baby was alive not Richa ,

Karan :"At delivery time ,When doctor asked me to choose one out of both i told To save Her life ,But she insisted doctor ,Took vows from me to save the child and not her ."

Naina :"(Shockingly )She already knew that ..."

Karan :"She knew that she has allot of complications, Only one may live Alive .."

Naina :"And she chose the Baby to live rather her ?And Before delivery she wrote me that letter because she knew this going to happen!"

Naina Claims firmly on which Karan nods and it was pure shocking news, who does that?

Naina:" Who does such Thing just for sake of insecurity, Possessive behavior? Which mother has that heavy heart where she leaves his child away to the world?"

Karan:" (Catching Naina to both her arms); I am not comfortable talking about her anymore. My decision of loving her was wrong, taking one step ahead in life was wrong."

Naina:" (Cups Karan's face with her palms) Karan it's okay! You are not at fault, But now you have to take responsibility that came your way."

Karan:" I want to Rub my faults, I want to erase my mistakes I did to you ,I want to start life over new routes but this time with you. "

Naina :"(Smiles gently) I am with you! But I can never forget what you did to me and that's true."