Chapter 69:"Feelings💖"

Ragini POV

My mystery box was asked to open by many of the key makers but so many refused ,I did not have any option then breaking it , Don't know what's in this that's so expensive and Hidden !

The key which is Stolen for sure that is Somewhere in Sharma Residence. My doubt craved me and I could not sit calm from time i am back from There ,I want to know why and what's the motive behind all this ! Who wants to kill us and why ? What they want ?

I dialed Swara, looked at time it was 6:35 p.m

Ragini :"Hello Shona?"

Swara :"Hi Di ! Say "

Ragini :"SHona you need to do my work ."

Swara :"What work ?"

Ragini :"First tell me where are you?"

Swara :"Office di ,I'll leave for home in another half an hour ."

Ragini :"Listen then,You need to Find that 'Stolen Key' "

Swara :"But How can i search that ?? I am not police.."

Ragini :"I am sure that it's in Sharma Residence,The thief is inside that house ."

Swara :"But how will I know that ?"

Ragini :"After everyone goes asleep you and Chickoo need to find this out ."

Swara :"It's so Adventurous and dangerous !"

Ragini :"You can even get caught ,So be Sharp at your Every move did you get it?"

Swara:"I'll talk to Chickoo about this and tell you tomorrow morning when I come to office ."

Ragini :"Look we can't waste our times okay,Fast please . It's like there can be another murder if we don't do it fast."

Swara :"It's serious. Will do it Di !"

I cut the call when I heard my Sweet mother in law (Roma) calls out me ,I walk out to find My Chickoo with The little Munchkin of us .

The Shine of us all ,The Smile of our Faces Vansh.  I was happy seeing Naina was so Comfortable with him and so Much she could offer him.

Ragini:"Chickoo,You look Fresh!"

Naina :"Ragu Di ! This baby is my Freshness trust me can't get over him"

Roma :"(Patting Naina's back) We all can see that ! Really Naina if you weren't here don't know how we could have managed with this baby. "

Karan :"(Entering with bottle of milk)All Thanks to Naina Mom,She's great at it."

He handles bottle of Milk to Naina and Naina sits and feeds Vansh ,Until i bring snacks and tea for her. She was back from work over here directly without having anything I was sure.

Until This three sat at living area sofa and we're playing Vansh .It felt like Happiness looked like this ,Haha don't know when Lakshya ji will give me this happiness.

I walked with Tray of snacks for us all ,I took vansh from her and asked her to Have it,we had good time at our place .

It was 7:30 and someone was there at doors ,I thought it was Lakshya ji for which I ran to open but it was someone I did not know .

Karan and Naina gets up seeing that men at door,I was confused who's he ?? Mother in law did that work for me by asking .

Roma :"Yes? Who do you want ?"