Chapter 57 :"Get out 😡🤯"

Love Can change one's life , wanna know how ? Read the chapter you will get it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The temprature and situation at mansion was fire ball to Nairan's life ,What broke and said to be worst was "Revenge " .

Revenge which broke them all !

Throwback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roma's Pov

Never ever i thought that karan and Richa would do such cheap creepy thing . Worst thing i have said and did today !

I was seeing lakshya karan and sanskar being enemy in field which i never thought of ,i teached my son's to be together no matter what but this ....

I was speechless for some times looking at chaos taking place in front of my eyes , but as soon as i saw Richa blaming naina and was pushing her out of our house ,which gave me a heart break , my anger was at some another level i could not bare that ,

That girl did not even knew single thing is blamed for all this , who loved karan got such trouble from our side . And this was all for revenge .

I stopped her by pushing Richa back , when karan gazed at me he came running and pushed me without thinking any .

He pushed his mother ....

He pushed his mother in anger for this girl ???

While Naina ran to me first and picked me from ground ,Sanskar and lakshya seeing this ,they ran to beat karan .While swara ,ragini stopped them all .

I looked at Naina who made me sit , i whispered in her ears that i could .

Me :"Naina ! I am Sorry dear ! This is not the karan who i know ,he is not my son .. "

Naina :"Aunty Don't be sorry ! Get up .it's not your fault .."

She said still being calm and respectful . And other side i saw Richa standing looking at me and naina without helping me or even uttering anything .

I got up and walked to richa , sobbing already was my state this moment .

Me :"Happy ?? Aren't you ?i mean you broke our entire house by your cheap behavior .I won't ever forgive you both .. Never !"

Richa :"Why are you blaming me now ? This all fault of this bloody girl standing at the door ! Just kick her out of here i would kill her if she shows me her face again !"

Umm !

I Slapped her without thinking anything , i could not bear anything else now it was more over enough what she spoke . Naina was shocked and everyone's head turns to me .

I then walked to Karan .

Who was standing with jaws dropped ,

Me :"Who are you ? You can't be my son !! You can't ... You ... You are that bloody cheap person standing in front of me who pushed his mother figured lady !"