chapter 25 :"Ur happiness🤗"

So sorry for being too late.. Let's continue!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Naina's pov ~~~~~~~

He lied... And that was and heart fell.. Bcoz I though that he is gentle and kind man who won't lie.. At least to me! But then I thought I was expecting too much from him!
Bcoz there's nothing between us! He left me at my home!

I entered in with the same things continuously running in my head... Girlfriend!
Finally I opened the door! And entered with my purse hanging on my wrist!
I walked in to find no one?
What's this nonsense one is there at home I shout out loud "di?? Shona?? Dadi?? "ugh but no reply!

I moved to dadi's room, and guess what she wasn't there! I was shocked.. I looked for her in washroom, terrace as well living room! Finally I decided to call

Me :"hello! "

Swara:"Hello, Chickoo? "

Me :"where r u all?? "

Swara :"I think u r at home.. So sorry I forgot to tell u that, meghu di and kunal jiju are at their chauhan house! Ragini di and lakshya jiju went out for shopping! Me and dadi are at hospital! "

Me :"hospital...??? For what?? Everything is fine?? "

Swara:"yes everything is fine, actually dadi was not feeling well so I took her here! "

Me :"should I come there too?? "

Swara:"no Chickoo no need!sanskar is too here with us! "

Me :"oh means u r comfortable with him! "

Swara :"shut up Chickoo! "

Me :"okay u all come till then will prepare ur dinner! "

Swara :"prepare well and lock the house door properly, and if we get late u go and sleep!"

Me :"why u will get so late but?? "

Swara:"bcoz we r not in our city we r out of city! So might Dadi will be not comfortable for continuous traveling!"

Me :"oh fine... Take care! "

Swara :"u too! "

The calls ends and I throw my phone on Sofa in living room, I got myself changed in loose long gown bcoz atlas no one was there at home so I thought I will be Comfy, this was the first time when I was alone in such big house!

It was fun equally scaring! I started with the dinner, it was already dark out I gazed at clock which showed 6 o'clock... And I was about to complete with my food, ilthere was an house knocking voice!

It made me little bit scared but I moved I thought it might be Meghu di or ragu di here! Without poking in the small hole I opened the door wide! And what???? What the hell???
There's no one here!
Then who knocked??

I was scared at the first time,then I stepped out to see no one again! I was frightened!
I took back steps and I got an calls which lead to pain in my leg I got my self up to see nothing down bcoz of which I fall..
I got in the house, locked the door from inside and I decided not to open it till they call out my name!

I sat in living room in the sofa, and this time I heard someone's voice! But it was not from the main door.... I walked up with an bat in hand, so that I could hit if it's an burglar! I was handling my phone in one hand and bat in another!
I was looking for someone.. Who's crying I got hole of the first floor it was no one,and finally when I stepped the second floor I heard the sound more clearly! It was again that black door and my throat chocked hard, I saw here and there..  And the voice alouds!