CHAPTER 48:" ACCEDE!!✌"

"NO ONE ,NO PEOPLE CAN BREAK US !" ~TRUE LOVE

________________________________________________________________________________

SWARA'S POV 

The Amenity was all over the house , mona aunty ,I mean my to be mother in law alleged our engagement date for next week it was really very soon ,and I should actually talk about it with someone .

Mona aunty ,sanskar ,karan left their homes after all fixed dates ,many much more was left to prepare ,I couldn't still believe that we ,I and sanskar are gonna get engaged and after some months are marriage omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I saw ragu di in kitchen and finally decided to speak to her about this ,she was most gentle person In house I could ever find . I walked some steps and saw peeping into kitchen she was busy preparing for lunch , ohhhh she is so caring .

Me :" Hey ragu di!"

Ragini :" yes say what you need ?Are you hungry should I make sandwiches for you ??"

Before I could even tell her my things ,she was busy explaining me about ,

Ragini :"Oh no ,sorry breads are not available here ,I will make some veg rolls for you ,as you like it with mushrooms and peeper sprinkled with stuffed mayo ?? what say "

ME:" no.. but,i ...."

Ragini :" No what no are you not hungry after hearing such a big good news?"she says cutting cucumber ,

ME :"oh di ?? you are not even bothering that I may have different thing to speak with you not always I want my veg rolls made of your hands ."

Ragini  :" SORRY SORRY , I was totally engrossed by preps for lunch toh , say what's the matter ?"

Me :"UMM.. di actually wanted to talk with you about ......."

Ragini :" why you took such huge pause , I have not pressed your pause button ,come on say fast I have many works shona ."

Me :" Don't you think that next week for engagement it's too soon?"

Ragini :"(her eyes popped out ,her two hands on waist ,tonting eyes) Tell me first what's your problem ha ?firstly it was so tough to fix all this and now you want  time ?? and time for what ??"

Me :" I ..mean.. um."

Ragini :"Just shut your not so little small mouth ,and don't split this topic In front of dadi       okay ?"

Me :"I won't but !!"

Till this suman enters the kitchens while having apple, she was not looking happy with the news ,and she is the same girl who tried charming sanskar ,I won't leave her for this .she gazed at me and made some not so interested faces , and I wanted to tell her ,who was here to look at her dumb face , HUH!! I sigh and walked where she called me 

Suman :" HEY !swara , wait "

Without turning I stood there ,she came from back and stands in front of me , didn't she know I hate her almost ?? whatever ,I wanted to know why she called me .

Swara :" YES"

Suman :"Sorry ,but I wanted to tell you something !"

oh wow ,first time hearing sorry from her ,umm but what she wants to tell me ,without taking more time and not showing her interest I asked her,

Me :"What ?"

Till now I saw one big ear to ear smile on her face , but why was she that happy for ?