Chapter 67 :"Times Changing✨"

Naina and karan Became friends and look after "VANSH " ,Yes ... Baby was named Vansh directed by his grandma .It was quiet disturbing for naina hearing this name again .

But Life goes on ...

Naina admits it and joins Vansh Rai singhania's company as Vansh over took the hold of Rajput company ,They were partners now and had to work for betterment of both companies equally .

There dadi was planning for One more Murder in Sharma residence as her next plan ! Keeping eye on everyone at home she kept gun's pointer on some one from Sharma residence ....

Dadi's pov ~~~~~~~

This 3 ladies are so unaware of my next plan ! I see the biggest sun is yet to rise ... Hmmm

I had to kill that old hag because she spilled most truths to girls and now they knew that there's something in this housse ...

Yes ! There is but i have to play so smart and quiet that no one should even understand my next step ,And this threee ladies are dumbo's they want money which is all mine and i won't share it with anyone there

Hahahahahaha

Here i come with new tricks my girls ,Be ready !

Dadi pov ends~~~~

Early morning dadi approached to room ,Where meghana was staying for some days . With tray ,Glass of milk and one medicine .. Knocking door she entered inside to see that swara was asleep and meghana was sitting on bed lost in her own thoughts ..

Keeping tray on altar ,Shooked meghana and sat in front single sofa which covered her full portion *Dadi is fatty*

Meghana :"What are you doing here early morning ?" meghana found it strange because she knows her grandma well

Dadi :"Dear ! I am seeing you from past several days you are so upset and lost my girl .. What's the matter ?"

Meghana :"From when you are interested in knowing anything about my life ?I think you have approached wrong person you have to walk to right from front and there is  suman's room .."
Placing an ignorant answer she ignores her too

Dadi :"Come on my girl ... Now you think that i don't love you girls?"

Meghana :"You do ? Do you ?"

Dadi :"I do .. My love for you girls is more then anyone else meghu .. And you are the eldest of all ,You have seen so many big things in such small age ! What happened now ?which made you return back home ..."

Meghana :"Oh so you want to ask when i am going back ? Huh dadi seriously ? U are having problems me staying back here ..."

Dadi :"Stay calm ,I am concerned that's it ... This house is your's after me .. I want you to have hold on our house ..i .. Think you should return back home ! "

Meghana :"See ... This is what you want .."

Dadi :"No ! You are not understanding what i want .."

Meghana:"What?? then say it clearly na "

Dadi :"I want grandson ... "

Meghana's mouth got shut and before she could say anything dadi said that 'Kunal is coming to take you back today in evening .. And the issues and problems u were facing now won't bother you ! Trust me ... I have talked to your inlaws on this ! And if anything like that happens even one single time this house doors are open for you always ..."

"But why can't she stay here ?what's the problem ?"

One voice that disturbed the whole smooth going conversation ,Everyone's eyes turned to find swara who woke up ..