chapter 32:"disappointment😞 !"

NEW CHAPTER IS HERE !

KEEP SUPPORTING GUYS !❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KARAN'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I decided to go and apologize !I was actually not knowing for what I was going !when I reached there almost all her sisters were like shield and swords,i enetered in when swara argued with me ,but I was firm on my words I wanted to apologize naina !I went up and took her with me in the room!i know it was wrong way,but that time I was not getting any idea that time !

finally I pinned her to the wall,and I uttered my words,

me :"sorry,naina!"

I said this and my immediate action was leaving the place !what was this happening to me ,I wanted to say to her so much but no words came to my tongue ,I wanted to say allot ,why ,how and what was the reason I did this !sorry naina ,I got to my car and immediately was about the rush when lakshya's car gets parked in front of my car,i stopped and got out !he walked to me 

lakshya :"I hope u apologized !"

me :"yeah!"i uttered trying not to be shame 

lakshya :"only to naina ?"

me :"obviously !"

lakshya :"come on come inside with me !let's apologize !"

me:"i don't think it's needed!"i claimed my words 

lakshya :"it's needed !in all this days they have faced with naina !so apologize to them also !"

now lakshya was like my big brother !and we won't ever tell to apologize till it's my even mistake !we entered in,

ragini:"u r back !"she strides to hug him ,when she sees me following him !

lakshya :"hey everyone !"

swara:"hi !"she says looking at me confusingly !

meghana :"sit !"she offers us seat again !lakshya looks towards me and blinks eyes which made me comfortable !

kunal:"heya boy how r u ?"he hugs lakshya ,

kunal :"oh u r back ?did u left anything back here ?"

me :"no !"

swara:"then ?"

lakshya :"actually he wants to apologize u all !"

me :"guys !I know u all r too disappointed with my behavior and decisions ,whatever I have done !I m here not bcoz only lakshya wants me to apologize but also bcoz I m disappointed by my own act on u all !trust me I m not like this !I m very practical in my life !and even it's not false that I  was not happy to marry naina!no !I was happy !but my past follows here also !richa !I know u all will be curious to know why and how I feel in love with her !so today I wanna share it !"

swara:"I m not interested in listening ur love story !"she says rolling her eyes !

there comes an voice from behind ,everyone's head turns to see sanskar here !

sanskar :"let  us hear na swara!let us know why my brother has changed into evil for that girl !"

me :"richa!richa fernandes!the girl u know !who loves me !"

meghana :"we know that u love her and she loves u !"

me :"meghana,i said she loves me for ?for my money !"