chapter 29 :"u were my love "

Finally got back with an heart breaking chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swara's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ssanskar left and me and meghu di stood up took some water and food for chickoo! we opened the door to find chickoo sleeping on one side of the bed !closed eyes ,her dull face !uhh oh god I can't see her like this !meghu di caressed her hairs which made her awake !she sat straight making her back lean on the back wall ,she was pulling her tears in ,but she failed and I moved on to rub her tears when she took my hand and kissed on it !

I smiled bcoz I thought making her happy was our responsibility now !I cupped her face ,immediately her face turned red !as she was too much emotional at points but strongest of all !

me :"chickoo!stop crying plz !"

meghu di:"chickoo,strongest girl is crying and showing that how week is she ?is it naina ?"

chickoo:"I lost my love di !I failed in proving my love !and I won't ever get to prove that I love him not for his charm for his innocent heart !"

me:"chickoo!everything has finished now !"

chickoo:"no,di,no...everything has started now !"

meghu di:"chickoo,i wanted to tell u onething !"

chickoo:"did I ever stopped u ?"

meghu di:"chicko..love is eternal !and no one get it easily !it needs love from both sides to state it love ,but if it's not two sides loves it's not perfect one !"

chickoo:"ya u r right di !"

meghu di:"chickoo,one thing for sure !that karan will recognize ur love one day but u won't be there to accept it and I m sure !this will happen one day !"

me :"yes,di is correct !and I think u have ur hole courier and ur life ahead !u can get any random guy !so plz be free and don't worry about anyone !"

chickoo:"yes u r correct !and we have to aslo proof who's culprit of our parents!"

meghu di:"yes so plz have some spoons and this time shona wil feed u !and one more thing !don't be late to inform if u not comfortable u know that very well!"

me :"amd yes now u should delete that chapter from ur book !and focus on ur courier and study from tomorrow ,now u nned some food and sleep !so have this and rest !"

I said spponing her spoon of rice !she had it ,taking an pain killer she slept bcoz her head was paining terrificly !I went out turning lights off ,pecking one kiss on her forehead !moved to my room to sleep !now I know one thing chickoo can easily focus on her study and courier !and now I can also prepare for tomorrow's meeting ,I say to myself opening my mobile phone ,and phone bipped to over view an message on the head line !which stated "u have an message from sanskar !"

I tapped in hurrily to view the message !and it stated a long message !

"swara,today whatever happened was not good ,but now we have to accept it and let chickoo accept the fate !plz don't get me wrong ,but I hope she should move on !and continue her colourful life !no one can find sweet girl like her ,and sorry from karan's side ..he is not like this ,this is happening bcoz of that richa,and it will continue till the time she is with him !and I wanted to discuss about it with u !let's meet tomorrow for an coffee !sorry for disturbing u so late,but I was knowing u would too be sleepless!take care,sleep well...see u tomorrow !"

I read the message and thought of replying him ,and I typed "okay !meet u soon !"with an smiley emoji I think that's enough ,my mind was continuously thinking ..now what about them both ?and what about chickoo!i can't let her alone !but this time it's her fight and she has to stand still for it and I m sure she will !sanskar cares too much for chickoo!and I m grateful that she is getting support of so many people !

swara's pov ends ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning arrives !naina got up with the alarm ,got fresh and she had decided that she won't ever trust on love !she was right at her place,she took some files and starts reading them with hole focus ,and when her phone rings it was ragini ,she picks call 

ragini :"hello chickoo?"

naina :"ha di "

ragini:"how r u chickoo?"

naina :"okay di!"

ragini:"btw good morning !"

naina :"morning !"

ragini:"chickoo....?"

naina :"listening to u di !"

ragini :"u aren't sounding normal !and that's making me more worried !"

naina :"don't be worried ,and say how r u ?"

ragini:"how will be I ?if u r not happy how can I be happy ?"

naina :"di !plz !I miss u so much !"

ragini:"I miss u and everyone there so much !"

naina :"why can't u come back haaa?"

ragini:"forever?"

naina :"no mado ,just for week na will call meghu di also and will go out also somewhere !will enjoy !"

ragini :"I m happy to see ur excitement but will ask to lakshya !"

naina :"ha ha got it obedient wife !"

ragini:"okay so will inform u till afternoon !"

naina :"okay I m waiting !"

ragini :"have ur breakfast first !"

naina :"yes !"

the phone cuts and there was an slight smile on naina's face !there comes swara with heavy breakfast ,and she plates near chickoo!

naina :"so much ??"

swara:"yes .and u have to finish it all ,bcoz I have made it !"

naina :"okay !btw ragini di called me just now ,and I m thinkimg that will go out for some days ?only us girls !"

swara:"cool,good idea ,btw I thought u will be upset but look at u !u r looking better !good keep it up!"

naina :"thanks all bcoz of u my sisters ,u all r my strength !"

swara:"ya ,now finish ur breakfast and listen I m going out for some work wil be back till afternoon okay !so u take care of ur self !and meghu di is there st home inform her if u need anything !"

naina :"u r going out ?with sanskar bhai?"

swara:"yes !how u know this ?"

naina :"oh means really u r going !I was just pinning names and see it was right answer !"

swara:"yes ,see u !bye!"

saying this she pecks on her cheeks !and left !and there naina's phone rings again!but this time she was not happy but she got an shock looking at the name on screen !it was karan's call!but why he is caling now ?everything was finished then what's left now ??why he wants to interrupt naina's happy life again ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why is karan calling naina now ??what's left ??is there anymore insult there??how will naina react to him ?to know this keep reading and supporting !

do vote and share ur precious views !

loads of love ,

tanaya