Chapter 6:"truth revealed 😮❤"

Sorry it was very much late but was busy, and this one will be the shorter chapter as not getting more time!

Enjoy ur chapter.. Share ur amazing views

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone gets an shock, they all turn behind to see who was it!

Ramu:"aap? "

Person :"ha main! "

Ramu :"aap toh! "

Person :"ha..main toh yaha Kabhi aati nhi par iska fayda uthaoge kya tum logg? "

Meghana :"aisa kuch nhi hai massi.. Aao baitho! "

It was Anita sharma who came to see all over the house situation, she asked about Dadi but she was not there!

Naina :"maasi pankti kaha hai, Voh nhi aai? "

Anita :"nhi... Voh... Voh padhai kar rhi hai... Ab usse pareshan Matt Karna let her study! "

Ragini :"aap kya lengi? "

Lakshya whispers in her ears, "tum "

Ragini feels shy and she goes in the kitchen following her swara too goes inside.. To help her bring snacks for her here meghanal,karan ,sanskar were in tension of when she will go from here!

Ragini and swara brings out some snacks and serves her, Anita questioning!

Anita :"vaise tum log sab eksath ramu kaka ko puch kya rahe The?"

Kunal :"(refusing) Kya puch rhe the?kuch bhi nhi! "

Anita :"par Maine toh sunna tha ki aap log koi kasam de rhe the unhain batane ke liye? "

Sanskar :"haa voh..voh hum unhain meghana ke bachpan ki baate puch rhe The!"

Anita :"oh usmain kasam dene ki kya baat hai! "

Swara :"voh actually, maasi voh bata nhi rhe the isiliye! "

Lakshya :"toh aunty ji.. Aap hi bataiye na!"

Anita :"aaunty Jiiii..oh hello tumhain mera figure aur shakal dekhke lagta hai ki main aunty ke umar ki hun? "

Laskhya :"sorry.... (dramatic) aap toh unn komal phulon se bhi sundar Ho... Aap toh Miss World Ho..! "

Anita :"thanks but mujhe inke bachpan ke sirf tabki baat yaad hai jab meghana ke Mom dad marr gaye the! "

Ragini :"tum hua kya tha maasi? "

Sanskar :"ha humain sunna hai! "

Anita :"thik hai batati hun!"

Everyone sits around her she starts with Meghana's childhood! And the day of brother and sister....
As Anita believed meghana's dad as her brother! Meghana's mom dad's names were (sharda,kishore)...ragini and naina's parents names (Kiran,manish ) swara's parents names (Jaya,haresh ) and pankti's parents (Anita, vanraj)

Anita :"yeh baat Tab ki hai jab,meghana 10 saal ki thi,she was studying in school.. This three of them were very much happier family together, meghana sharda and kishore this was the best family believed in our family....sharda and kishore were very much loving and caring parents always looked the best way for meghana! And then when my husband means pankti's dad died due to heart attack me and pankti were on road and then when we once approached at meghana's house means here itself.... Where they all stayed with my mom and dad when I came sharda consoled me allot and kishore bhai too given me allot of support to make stand on my own legs and then kishore bhai asked me and pankti to stay with them, we were staying together meghana got pankti as her very good friend as well her sister that time ragini and naina were too very small and swara was the youngest of all ,we all came together when ever they all got holidays we enjoyed allot the best days were of "Raksha Bandhan " when we all celebratingit in very special way.....